• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Aviva Premiership Round 16/17 Round 13

Solomona is a ridiculous finisher
TJ Ioane with a crossfield kick on penalty advantage and solomona, in full flight, manages to scoop it off the floor as it bounced and go over for his 2nd

Looking back at the video it sounds like the ref actually apologised to Barrington for sending him off.

"....that's a red. I'm sorry".

Nice birthday present today get to watch Tigers get thrashed.....

Happy Birthday! Let's both hope your prediction is correct, you wouldn't want to be wrong on your birthday after all...

Happy Birthday!

The post cockers resurgence starts today.....except Mauger is still in a job so your attack will be dire :p

Happy Birthday!

The post cockers resurgence starts today.....except Mauger is still in a job so your attack will be dire :p

At least it will only be 3 game losing streak not 9 :p

- - - Updated - - -

Charlie Thacker now on the bench with smith starting.

- - - Updated - - -

Interesting stat Tigers coaching staff ages
Mauger 36
Brett deacon 34
Boris stankovich 36
Lord Murphy 38
Richard blaze 31

Must be the youngest coaching team in the prem maybe even Europe.

Last edited:
I think Taylor might be the best mauler in the prem.
When he was with us our maul was unstoppable and now it's terrible
As soon as he arrived at wasps they started scoring maul tries for fun

I've changed my mind. Tigers don't play like England during Lancaster era. Instead it's more like Scotland pre-2015. Good moments and then let down by poor decision making, sloppy handling and general inconsistency. Simple fact is they are not playing like a top 4 team and problems that are highlighted week in week out have not been fixed. How often will they have a kick charged down before they change when they kick.

How often will they have a kick charged down before they change when they kick.

Williams's wasn't a question of timing though, the defender was miles away, he just hit it ridiculously low. I think he just mi**** it

Doesn't help when the 10's heads are elsewhere.

Owen day dreamin of Donkeys in Glaws
Ford day dreaming of Championship rugby (unless he goes to Tigers).

Maxwell-Keys is trying his best to wing the game for Tigers here. I just really don't like this guy, he has to make the game all about himself.

Not to bang on about it, but that Haskell KO, is exactly the reason why I'm not for lowering the high tackle line.

Latest posts