• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Aviva Premiership - Round 19

BlCRWpiIIAAcO4x.jpg:large

Tom Bradshaw ‏@TomBradshaw1979 4m
The Battle of Kingsholm. I've just seen a photo showing that ref Tim Wigglesworth was pelted with a bottle as he left field with stewards

Good old Shed.
Sounds like it was an interesting match... Plenty of cards, must have been a few birthdays this week- hahahahaha.

Both DOR's want an inquiry into the officiating - I guess there will be one then.

I have a feeling there might be quite a number of citings as a result of the fracas.

Last edited:
Disgusting, but not surprising, behaviour from the self appointed "best fans in the league".
I hope Wigglesworth makes a formal complaint and they ban whoever did it, like they did with the guy who threw a drink at Daly.
Apparently the Bath bus was pelted as well.

Disgusting, but not surprising, behaviour from the self appointed "best fans in the league".
I hope Wigglesworth makes a formal complaint and they ban whoever did it, like they did with the guy who threw a drink at Daly.

Yep according to the bath bus drivers twitter account.

the chanting at the end was cringe worthy as well.

They don't like it up 'em.

Glous website match report.

Controversy reigns as penalty try snatches win for Bath

This game had so many twists and turns that no-one knew who would emerge triumphant until the very final minute, but referee Tim Wigglesworth took centre stage as multiple cards and a penalty try handed the win to Bath by 18 points to 17.

Could Davies be sacked over the scrum mess?

I think Walkinshaw is beyond angry at this point.

Mark Anscombe was looking for a new job before signing his contract extension with Ulster and one of the places he was looking was Glaws...

Shedweb Is up

one of the threads just started

What do the "ball boys" actually do?

Cos they sure as hell don't provide the ball for play! How many times Gloucester needed a quick ball and it was never provided. Then when they had a ball, another was thrown onto the pitch. Just like everything else this season... a f****ng joke!

I love shedweb at times.

There have been calls for him to be replaced amongst Glaws fans for months now, and I can only see them increase in volume now - particularly if they are punished for the uncontested scrums.

BTW Murphy played TH in his first game for Irish and came to them as a TH we got moved to LH. According to Irish fans.