• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Aviva Premiership - Round 7

Lozowski is great, but I think a lot of the hype surrounding him is coming from club insiders or those who followed Leeds quite closely when he was there. Itoje's performances on a more visible stage (U20s and A league) mean he has been seen by a lot more people and is much easier to talk about. As pointed out though, while people are saying nice things about Alex, they're not tipping him to be in the EPS before the World Cup.

Fwif, and I haven't caught up on the game yet, I think Lozowski is a great future talent and it's mad that Wasps have only just started playing him, I was expecting him to walk into the 23 when Jackson was injured. I think my Christmas, if he gets the game time, a lot more people will understand why he's so highly regarded.

The fireworks went off after the tigers game the Sarries Management and players regarding the ref surrounding him and giving there 2 cents worth of what just happened, including Ashton, Hargreaves etc then Blaze and Murphy got involved with the sarries management. Shyt got tense.

I thought that final penalty should have been for Sarries, looked to me like the Tigers prop stood up under the straight pressure

From where I was at the stand it looked like Gill drove up and at a angle. (From where I was)

FYI Thacker had a good game (The scrum I think was the whole front row, Cole was still rusty), made 8 tackles missed 0, lineout was Near perfect (I think one not straight). Considering he was the youngest forward on the pitch by 3 years he didn't' look out of place.

Happy with the Sale result - can't argue with 5 pts.
Just watched it on the premiership site. We definitely eased off a bit in the 2nd half, but penalty tries from both the maul and the scrum is very encouraging. Vadim Cobilas is easily our most important player. Beaumont went very well at 8, too, which is great to see.
Jones' lineout throwing had a few wobbles - it's frustrating because every other aspect of his play is excellent.
Apparently Hines is only three weeks off coming back, which is exciting - going to be like a brand new signing as he's only played about 55mins this season so far.

Just got to hope we can keep the intensity levels up consistently, and that this wasn't just a one off reaction to the terrible performance at Welford Rd. in the LV=.

Latest posts