• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Aviva Premiership - Round 7

I think Wigglesworth is taking over from Borthwick being a petulant **** . When he was claiming to be held in the ruck earlier when no one was touching him ...... Disappointing

I thought that final penalty should have been for Sarries, looked to me like the Tigers prop stood up under the straight pressure

Anyone else watching Wasps Vs Welsh?
Such a morale booster after yesterday!

Honestly, I have never seen a more clueless side than Welsh at this level.

50+ - 0 by FT?

Just switched on to see the teams walking in for halftime, great timing.

Sometimes they look alright in attack... Until the camera zooms out and you see they're playing 15m behind the advantage line.

Think they're injured.

is this LW side the most out of their depth pro side ever?

Easy there, he's great, and I don't quite understand why he didn't come on sooner.

But is he really as good as Ford or Slade?

Potentially he is, but that was a drubbing of LW - who are by most measures the worst side to ever "grace" the premiership.
Let's see how he goes when he's starting the big games.

Easy there, he's great, and I don't quite understand why he didn't come on sooner.

But is he really as good as Ford or Slade?

Potentially he is, but that was a drubbing of LW - who are by most measures the worst side to ever "grace" the premiership.
Let's see how he goes when he's starting the big games.

Oh absolutely, I mean he's certainly further behind in his development than the others, which is the very reason I'm envisaging, a few years down the line, the sort of player he could be. You can see he has the raw ingredients right now. But I agree, you can't overstate how bad Welsh are.

Where did all this Loz hype come from?
He was playing well enough at Leeds, got signed by Wasps and suddenly everyone's saying he's the best 10 in the world?

Tommy Bell was far better at Leeds than Loz was, look how he turned out though!

Loz looked good today, but as above, let's wait and see how he plays against side with a defence/at least one tackler.

I like to get carried away.
For that to be true Olyy Bell would have had to been on a prolonged downward spiral predating his move to wasps, because frankly he was never at any point looking as good for us as lozowski has I'm the few appearances he's had. That said, Bell scored a great try recently in the championship. Think its on YouTube.

Really? I'd say he clearly was, and not just as a Sharks fan saying that because he was our player on loan, but he was incredibly highly rated by Leeds fans too - fairly certain he was voted their player of the season his first one there, and was in the running for Championship player of the season.
Leeds fans I know are more upset to lose Glyn Hughes than they were Lozowski - though I imagine that's partly due to Hughes being a rounded/senior 10 now, wheras Loz is still coming through,

I just don't see where all the hype is coming from - He's being bigged up as much as Itoje, but at least Itoje has stellar performance after stellar performance for u20s and then Sarries 'A' and LV=.

Bell definitely did look poor for Wasps, don't get me wrong, just saying he was excellent for Leeds. He was also excellent for Jersey, and looks to be doing well for Tigers so far - maybe he just didn't fit in at Wasps.

I just don't see where all the hype is coming from - He's being bigged up as much as Itoje, but at least Itoje has stellar performance after stellar performance for u20s and then Sarries 'A' and LV=.

What? Where are you seeing him being hyped massively?

I haven't seen Lozowski being tipped for England captaincy or as a RWC bolter... I'm not sure he'll even be any more than a fringe England international tbh.
Itoje could be world class (and by that I mean actually involved in conversations about the best player in his position worldwide - not just "pretty good").

Latest posts