• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Aviva Premiership - Round 7

It would.....because the RFU pay a considerable compensatory sum to PRL for the privilege.

Quins playing terribly so far.

How fat is that ref?
He's just big boned!

Quins coming back into it a little now.

Really great to see Charlie Walker getting another run out, very talented winger. So close to catching that chip behind his back and going over the line :lol:

Haha, love that Glaws have rinsed Wales WRT Hibbard.

Wales rested him from the Fiji game because he had a ****le in his foot that they didn't want to risk with New Zealand on the horizon, but then didn't realise that if he's not in the matchday 23 for Wales he has to be released back to his club they can't just keep him back and rehab/train him. Glaws assessed him as fit to play so stuck him on the bench :lol:

National teams can keep a matchday 26 (3 extra reserves) under Regulation 9. Hibbard clearly wasn't part of that 26, so Gloucester are paying good money for him and pay his wages so they are totally within their right to pick him when he's available.

Wallace playing the best I've seen him this season.

Edit:
I'm always surprised that Gareth Evans is English, with a name like that he should be Welsh.

Last edited:
Good to see Quins win a tight, scrappy game finally! Glaws once again losing a match they should/would have won with a better goal kicker and better execution.

I didn't quite believe that was Hibbard at first!

did you see the article with him and Nowell in the last issue of rugby world?

They looked ridiculous. utterly ridicolouuuuus!

No, I don't have a subscription.... I know they are bezzie mates though, been playing together since they were little 'uns.

When he gets it in the state it was during the JRWC it's a sight to behold - I actually think it looks good.

When he gets it in the state it was during the JRWC it's a sight to behold - I actually think it looks good.

I've good you this before rats, if you continue to insist on praising LCDs hair styling I'm going to neg rep everything you do!

Wallace playing the best I've seen him this season.

Edit:
I'm always surprised that Gareth Evans is English, with a name like that he should be Welsh.
There should be an IRB rule that makes him eligible for Wales with that kind of name. :p

He was quality though. He's the strong carrier you expect an 8 to be, but he's also got bags of pace and is fantastic in the breakdown. Thought he was Glos' best player today, even though he was only on the field for 27 minutes! There are times where I wonder who Gloucester's best 8 is, and that's not because I don't rate Morgan.

I've good you this before rats, if you continue to insist on praising LCDs hair styling I'm going to neg rep everything you do!

BLlEq0SCIAA5f3U.jpg:large

Kneel down and submit.

You're killing me here rats. If I wasn't on my phone I'd be neg telling you into oblivion!

No, I don't have a subscription.... I know they are bezzie mates though, been playing together since they were little 'uns.

LCDJN&Dog.jpg

Latest posts