• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Aviva Stadium

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (An Tarbh @ Feb 13 2009, 01:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Prestwick @ Feb 13 2009, 01:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Thats pretty interesting, I take it by "West Brits" you mean settled English or Scots over in Ireland?

Did it just drop its Royal Charter and keep the Royal in its name or what then? Whats the deal with that as there is a big (and pretty pointless debate) amongst Republicans over here about what to do with the that awkward work "Royal" in a the scenario of a Republic.[/b]

I'm not aware that there's been any debate simply because nobody calls it the Royal Dublin Society, it's always been the RDS with little thought given to the Royal aspect. If there are any gripes from Republicans I'm certainly unaware of it and if they were to create an issue then they can sod right off.
[/b][/quote]

Oh no no, I don't mean Republican as in:

ira%201.jpg

I mean Republican as in:

australian_republic.jpg

well I'd consider myself a republican in the proper sense of the term, and I've no objections with it. It's only a name, it doesn't imply any royal presence or influence so I fail to see any issue.

Meetings and Events at Aviva Stadium will offer over 50 different spaces on 5 levels, including 36 boxes which will be available for meetings, focus groups, media events, casting calls or private functions. What better place to do business than overlooking the inspirational hallowed turf of the Aviva Stadium.

Spaces vary in size from 2-800 person capacity in a single area. Also available are the state of the art Media Auditorium with seating for 190 guests, key outdoor marquee areas and blank canvas event spaces.

The Stadium allows for the easy flow of guests with an impressive west stand outdoor podium area and dedicated premium delegate entrances. Experience the emotion and passion of match day by hosting your next event at the Aviva Stadium - a unique multi purpose event space, offering flexibility, superior catering and AV facilities matched with the highest levels of customer service for all.
===========================
Office Chairs | Chairs

Latest posts