• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Baby HEC Draw thread.

P

Prestwick

Because this seems to be conspiciously absent for suspicious reasons *glares at the Northampton fans* I'll have the honour of announcing to you the groups for the European Challenge Cup!

European Challenge Cup 2008/09 draw:

Pool 1
London Irish (Eng)
Connacht (Ire)
Dax/Albi (Fra)
Rugby Rovigo (Ita)

Pool 2 (or the "lol, Bristol and Northampton are gonna die" pool)

Northampton (Eng)
Bristol (Eng)
Montpellier (Fra)
Toulon (Fra)

Pool 3
Bourgoin (Fra)
Worcester (Eng)
Petrarca Rugby (Italy)
Bucuresti Oaks (Rom)

Pool 4
Newcastle (Eng)
Brive (Fra)
Overmach Rugby Parma (Ita)
Cetransa El Salvador (Spain)

Pool 5
Saracens (Eng)
Viadana (Ita)
Bayonne (Fra)
Stade Montois Rugby (Fra)

Its an easy life I suppose, and we have some of the best places to go to this year. I predict a Saracens vs Toulon final.

I also predict Toulon to have at least three fights during the competition.

Viadana > Saracens. :D
At least Toulon are guaranteed qualification to the HEC next year with that damn easy pool. ;) It'll be great to see Gregan, Collins and co. Granted none retire before then.
Anyone fancy Worcester to get out of their pool? Bourgoin are their strongest opposition and they never attempt to win a game in the European competition.
ALSO: I'M PRETTY DARN SURE I PUT THIS IN THE HEC POOLS THREAD. D;

Oooooh, that be fighting talk!

Wait, if Viadana > Saracens...where does that leave the Ospreys?! :lol:

ALSO: I'M PRETTY DARN SURE I PUT THIS IN THE HEC POOLS THREAD. D;[/b]

WHY IS IT IN THE HEC POOLS THREAD?! THIS ISN'T THE HEC YOU DOPE!

gabriel_lulz.jpg

lulz.jpg

Time will tell Mite, time will tell. Will King Carlos actually be interested?

THIS ISN'T THE MINDF**K THREAD "YOU DOPE" (LAL), PUT IT THERE!
D: [/b]

NO U.

Time will tell Mite, time will tell. Will King Carlos actually be interested?[/b]

He's always been in the past when the chance of putting one over DC has come up before. It'll be like the final from the 2003 Super 12 all over again.

"NO U"

NO_U_cycle.gif

uhm....yeh well....back on topic. My predicted winners in order - as said in the HEC POOLS THREAD (!):
Toulon, London Irish, Worcester, Viadana :)D), Brive, Northampton, Saracens, Bourgoin.

Ah, but your forgetting Saints this year are loaded with quality players and have 2 of the best coaches in the business. Wuss on the other hand have Ruddock (who's finally flown over the Cookoos nest) and Rico Gear. Qu-Al-It-Y!

Not.

And Chris Latham - arguably the best fullback in the World. <_< I guess Worcester's good form at the end of the season counts for nothing now.

And Chris Latham - once upon a time, a long time ago the best fullback in the World. <_< [/b]

Ahem

I guess Worcester's good form at the end of the season counts for nothing now. [/b]

Correct. Without Shane Drahm, they're knackered.

Latest posts