• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Bath v Leicester

B

Bullitt

Bath play host to the Tigers at the Rec.

Erm, not much more to say about it then that; All discussion here.

Can see Leicester outmuscling Bath up front. And Bath's backs, while nowhere near as bad as some critics have made out, are not yet good enough to win a game with the limited ball they could well receive against the Tiggers.

After the Win Leicester got over the Champions Sale last weekend, I would say that they should walk this, but I dont believe it will be the rec is always a tough ground to go to and usually find Leicester face tough competition when they play at Bath.. Sense would tell me to say Leicester by 10 but Heart tells me Bath by 5, a close but entertaining game.

I am gonna go with Heart over sense and say Bath by 5.

Well, I still say Leicester are going to have a wanky season... But **** for them is still alright by most teams standards, so it could swing either way if Bath pull it together.

5 Point margin.

Bath team for tomorrow, showing six changes from last week. Fuimaono is still frustratingly injured.

15. Nick Abendanon
14. Andy Higgins
13. Shaun Berne
12. Olly Barkley
11. Joe Maddock
10. Chris Malone
9. Nick Walshe
1. David Flatman
2. Lee Mears
3. Duncan Bell
4. Steve Borthwick (captain)
5. Danny Grewcock
6. Peter Short
7. Gareth Delve
8. Isaac Feaunati

16. Rob Hawkins
17. David Barnes
18. James Scaysbrook
19. Rob Fidler
20. Andy Williams
21. Ryan Davis
22. Michael Stephenson

<div align="center">Two more penalties - one from Barkley and one from Chris Malone - edged them clear and late tries from Abendanon and Maddock gave them a flattering winning margin.

From BBC Sport
</div>

That score needs to be bigger.

Couldn't believe it listening to the radio (although it did keep cutting out and I missed two tries and a drop goal). Sounds like Abendanon(anonanonanon)'s try was a cracker, starting deep in Bath teritory, although Sky News just neglected to show it.

Six points from two tough opening games is a pretty decent showing. More of the same, please Mr Meehan.

Latest posts