• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Bath v Ulster

A

An Tarbh

Ulster must win with a bonus point to have a chance of getting through to the quarter finals for the first time since 1999.

If they manage to get the bp win they need Paris to get nothing at Murrayfield.

Bath are out and have no chance of getting into the Challenge Cup so there's no pressure on them for this game.

The odds are still stacked against Ulster though as they've never won a Heineken Cup match in England.

They'll be doing well to get a Challenge Cup spot.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MunsterMachine @ Jan 23 2010, 04:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Olyy @ Jan 23 2010, 04:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Bet that bloody hurt, whosever arm that was![/b]
Not watching match... what happened???
[/b][/quote]
Ruck formed, ulster player on the floor put his arms up to show he wasn't holding onto the tackled player, and Grewcock stamped on the underside of his forearm

It was Ferris who got stamped on. He really seems to aggravate opposition players

Yeah that was some quality running by Trimble

Stream is here for anyone interested:
http://www.justin.tv/twomint/
They're also showing the Leinster match afterwards

Bit of class by Danielli there to setup the second try for Ulster

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MunsterMachine @ Jan 23 2010, 04:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (King D'arcy @ Jan 23 2010, 04:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It was Ferris who got stamped on. He really seems to aggravate opposition players[/b]
Probably cause hes Mr Fantastic...
[/b][/quote]

Think he'll set a record for bans accrued for offences against him.

On 93 weeks at the moment for the season. Should go upto at least 100 after this.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Monkeypigeon @ Jan 23 2010, 04:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MunsterMachine @ Jan 23 2010, 04:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (King D'arcy @ Jan 23 2010, 04:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It was Ferris who got stamped on. He really seems to aggravate opposition players[/b]
[/b][/quote]

On 93 weeks at the moment for the season. Should go upto at least 100 after this.
[/b][/quote]

I don't know to be honest, I mean Ferris was grabbing Grewcocks foot, I mean still no excuse but I think it might be taken into consideration, what does everyone else think?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Rhinos Flanker @ Jan 23 2010, 05:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Monkeypigeon @ Jan 23 2010, 04:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MunsterMachine @ Jan 23 2010, 04:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
[/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]

I don't know to be honest, I mean Ferris was grabbing Grewcocks foot, I mean still no excuse but I think it might be taken into consideration, what does everyone else think?
[/b][/quote]

If it was any other player, a standard mortal being, his arm could have been broken.

And seriously, Flankers hold onto people, you don't stamp on the arm, just punch or something. We'll see, at least it wasn't a gouge.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Rhinos Flanker @ Jan 23 2010, 05:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Monkeypigeon @ Jan 23 2010, 04:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
[/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]

He fully stamped on the mans arm. I'd be surprised if he didnt get a banning.

Don't get me wrong, I agree, I think he should get banned, I was merely asking do you guys think that they will give that a look?

Edit: Yes Johno he was

John Hayes got 5 weeks for stamping on someones face, so if he is banned it should only be 1 or 2 (then again, he's not an irish international/it was on an irish international, so he could be looking at 70+ weeks)

Latest posts