• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Batmania! (caution:may contain spoilers)

Despite the fact I'm no lover of Batman, I got a freebie last night and took it in. Absolutely quality.

<div class='quotemain'>
I still don't see it beating ***anic though. sad.gif

[/b]

I thought it already did...
[/b]
Naw. In the U.S., ***anic has about $600,000,000, Batman has just under $400,000,000.
Worldwide ***anic has $12,000,000,000 and Batman has $550,000,000. It has a hell of a long way to go...despite it being a far better movie than ***anic.... [/b][/quote]

***anic doesn't have $12 Billion, it's $$1,842.9 million or 1.8429 Billion. Still a hell of a long way to go though. I feel Batman will make $1 Billion, but not take the record.

Dark Knights at $704,728,497 worldwide bound to make a billion but not very sure if it'll pass ***anic.

Dark Knights at $704,728,497 worldwide bound to make a billion but not very sure if it'll pass ***anic.
[/b]
It's not even reached half of ***anic's total gross...
:(

hrmm i think batman wont quite get as much as ***anic haha...but was a great movie

It is a good movie but I think what made it was that ozzie fullaz performance sorry forgot his name atm will look it up then edit later on. I think that dude that played Batman was average to be honest because I don't like how he tries to deepin his voice when he's in the suit.

I don't like how he tries to deepin his voice when he's in the suit.[/b]

Me neither, but why was it like that? I was trying to remember if maybe in Batman Begins there was some suit invention that made his voice funny. Anyone know why???

Me neither, but why was it like that? I was trying to remember if maybe in Batman Begins there was some suit invention that made his voice funny. Anyone know why???
[/b]
Bruce Wayne is one of the most recognized people in Gotham city; everybody knows his voice. He speaks in a deep voice as Batman so no-one will realise that it's him...

<div class='quotemain'>

[/b]
Bruce Wayne is one of the most recognized people in Gotham city; everybody knows his voice. He speaks in a deep voice as Batman so no-one will realise that it's him... [/b][/quote]

You'd think the mask will do the trick ay? take Superman as an example.. he removes glasses, and all of a sudden he's unrecognisable as Clark Kent :lol: wait does Superman deepen his voice? lol

To be fair, Clark Kent is an unrecognisable loser, and as Superman, he's such an unlikeable twat that nobody would care if he turned out to be Jesus ressurected.

I finally watched it last night... in IMAX. Absolutely brilliant. It looked amazing, the acting was great, and the story was solid. Heath Ledger's Joker is officially the creepiest (and most entertaining) villain, ever.

That all being said, the sonar sequences were a bit odd and almost hackney... Bale's 'husky batman voice' can be hard to take seriously at times... and some of the fights were hard to watch on IMAX because there was so much quick movement that it was almost sickening. Other than that... Solid flick.

Heath Ledger's Joker is officially the creepiest (and most entertaining) villain, ever.

[/b]
Anthony Hopkins' Hannibal Lector begs to differ. :p I'd say they're about equal though, tbh...

the dark night is the best movie all year to bad the next joker will not be the same

Haven't seen Dark Knight.

I am ever surprised by ***anic as a film. Everyone knows the story and how it goes and is possibly the most obvious plot ever filmed, yet it grosses that amount.

btw ***anic **SPOILER** ..the boat sinks. They all die, but for a few.

Latest posts