Teh Mite

TRF Legend
TRF Legend
Country Flag
England
Club or Nation
Northampton
Come on fanboys, let's do this!

<iframe width="560" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/hZ9pdc5MT9k" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/jNjCv9OIF-M" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I think I'm leaning towards Battlefield.

BF3 will be top priority, but will probably end up getting both (BF3 for the online, and MW3 for the story, a couple of days online, then selling on)

Don't like how MW2 moved away from SAS/Marines towards "Rockhard Rambo super hero save the world force" - I imagine this is going further along that line

battlefield 3 looks amzing graphic wise and looks so good
however i dnt think illl be gettin mw3 till christmas or summat because its copy and paste multiplayer bores me
bf3 FTW !!!

To be honest BF3 doesn't look like a clone of any of the other games in the series... Modern Warfare just looks clone like, updated graphics, locations and weapons plus a few additional story lines...

If I am going to be getting any it would be BF3

I've always found Battlefield games to be drawn out, boring, slow paced unlike a short 5-10 minute game on Call of Duty. Probably end up with both but getting MW3 first.

Firtst of all, iot depends on whether you are a PC gamer or a console kiddy.

If you are a PC gamer BF3 wins hands down. It will offer proper 64 player maps (console get 24 I think), dedicated servers and proper netcode. Its a multiplayer game designed for the PC. Adding to that it offers a proper team play experience.

MW3 on the other hand offers a few hours of top quaility (though heavily scripted) single player and a smaller, more frenetic deathmatch type multiplayer. Cant imagine this porting to the PC too well though if it remains small scale you may find a couple of clans move across with the 5v5 play. MW2 worked well on 5v5 multiplayer.

I played battlefield 2 on the pc For a long time and if I compared it to mw2 I would choose bf2 because there is much more team work involved ( which I like) and with mw2 there is no team work just kill or die.

BF3 will be the better game by far, so i'd ge it for that reason, but i love CoD MW1/2 too, i find it more immersive than some points in BF2BC. I won't sell my CoD MW's. Black Ops i didn't like much though. I don't like historical shooters too much.