• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

BBC review

Originally posted by captainamerica+Mar 17 2005, 09:23 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (captainamerica @ Mar 17 2005, 09:23 AM)</div>
Originally posted by Teh Mite@Mar 17 2005, 09:20 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-bujin
@Mar 17 2005, 08:57 AM
Wonder if they use the same dictionary as Colin Charvis then, with his "bouncebackability"... 
<

When people say that word to me, I slap them. numertous times.

*goes off in a fit of rage*
Teh Mite scores a 88% in Rageability.

Prithee, what is their bouncebackability after you slap them?[/b]
*delivers pimp-slaps*

stfu58jv.jpg

This thread has a large amount of respondability, although its offtopicability is quite high too...

Originally posted by Teh Mite+Mar 16 2005, 09:20 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Teh Mite @ Mar 16 2005, 09:20 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-bujin
@Mar 17 2005, 08:57 AM
Wonder if they use the same dictionary as Colin Charvis then, with his "bouncebackability"... 
<
When people say that word to me, I slap them. numertous times.

*goes off in a fit of rage* [/b]
1. What the hell has Colin Charvis got to do with BBA?
2. BBA is set to be in the next edition of the Oxford English Dictionary
3. You are boring (Teh Mite ...what kind of a name is that anyway!!??)

(You may or may not have noticed that I've had the legendary face of Iain Dowie next to his infamous "BOUNCEBACKABILITY" in my signature for ages.)

I think the wankability of this thread is starting to rise.

Teh Mite has got tremendous pimpslapability.

Originally posted by idrisguitar@Mar 17 2005, 03:07 AM
wcr was not a good game imo, very lack lustre, i got bored with it after a week and sold it soon after because of too many annopying things, one the only way i scored my tries were by running down the line with the last man, two no forward play whatsoeveer, three instead of getting tackled 50% of the time a maul started which one very frustrated, and no matter what on hard you always lost possession in the ruck against a decent team, if all these thing weren't there it would be awesome....lol

rugby 2005 is way better, all those thing dont happen and of course it is very addictive and it just feels rigth if you know what i mean, not perfect but a very big step in the right irection that is definetly worth buying if your a rugby fan.

plus the world league is a lot better than i was expecting.
The worst thing for me about WCR was the 'Rush' tackles.The players dropped the ball every time you got hit with these

The most annoying things in the world,especially in multiplayer where everyone did it all the time.

Latest posts