• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Beer

In Canada you gotta either get Keiths pale ale, they came out with red amber ale it's sweet but not bad or get sleemans orginal or maybe rickards red

Radeberger, propably the best beer in the world. :)

BTW hands off from Hasseröder if anyone has the chance to drink it. This beer is really crap, I drink just one of it and the day after I have head ache like drinking tons of other beers.

Just another good beer is Freiberger, also from Saxony (like Radeberger).

Read in paper, Beer related:

A man in Australia was pulled over and fined, because his five year old was also in the car, but bouncing around since it wasn't wearing a seatbelt and on the floor.
There were two people on the backseat, who ensured the stability of a box of beer. The beer was furthermore secured, with a seatbelt!!
The man didn't understand what he was doing wrong when he received his ticket.

Can you believe someone would be that stupid?

BAH! He was from the Northern Territory...don't get them peoples mixed up with the rest of us :p

Stowford press cider, drank quite a few pints of it last night, made a twat of myself by putting "old shep" by Elvis on the jukebox 5 times in a row to annoy the locals. But I feel like getting back on it this lunchtime. That is the mark of a good pint.

I recently drank South African cider that was not bad, but the reason that it wasn't plain awesome was apparantly that for some obscure reason our 'contact' had brought light instead of regular.

Sadly, the name escapes me completely at the moment.

I like the Asturian kind of cider the best, it doesn't have any bubbles, but the pouring is a lot of fun, even if I'm not too good at it.
You're supposed to pour it from really high up to the glass (usually only one) that you're holding as low as possible. that way the air gets in it :p

sidra.jpg

I don't drink beer much, but for the last 3 weeks i did try the local samoan brew, Vailima.. it is very good.. strong beer, cheap and plenty of it. Best beers i have had abroad are Efes Pilsen and Tuborg fron Turkey and Denmark and Vailima from Samoa.

Ma boy Ozzy knows what i am saying..

Read in paper, Beer related:

A man in Australia was pulled over and fined, because his five year old was also in the car, but bouncing around since it wasn't wearing a seatbelt and on the floor.
There were two people on the backseat, who ensured the stability of a box of beer. The beer was furthermore secured, with a seatbelt!!
The man didn't understand what he was doing wrong when he received his ticket.

Can you believe someone would be that stupid? [/b]

What a stupid man he should have put the kid in the boot. Then he wouldnt have gotten caught by the Cop f***en idiot. Common sense is that common huh?

Anyway whenever I go over to my mates house he has a shitload of beer. We usually drink a whole wine carton, the **** tastes foul but you get drunk real quick. Plus when im drunk I cant taste ****.

Latest posts