Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Mark Robertson

• Tony Johnson

• Total voters
Sorry folks, no winners today.

The correct answer was Jim Neilly. :cool:

So the jackpot will rollover and punters will have a chance to double their winnings on Fridays question; "Which pair of his Paul O'Connell pyjamas are Superman's favourite?"

i like andy nicol as a commentator not only because he is scottish but he makes the game interesting for me and i really like a commentator to be like that but personally i would say one off the aussie commentators are but im not sure which one

i like andy nicol as a commentator not only because he is scottish but he makes the game interesting for me and i really like a commentator to be like that but personally i would say one off the aussie commentators are but im not sure which one

Andrew Cotter is the Scottish guy who does main commentary on the BBC (He also does Tennis and Golf), his namesake Nicol is a pundit who often does the co-commentary and analysis. I really like Cotter. He's funny and has a great voice.

Andrew Cotter is the Scottish guy who does main commentary on the BBC (He also does Tennis and Golf), his namesake Nicol is a pundit who often does the co-commentary and analysis. I really like Cotter. He's funny and has a great voice.
oh right then yeah my favourite is Andrew Cotter lol