• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Best Ref in International Rugby.

P

Prestwick

If he hadn't have retired, this one would have been dead easy: Tony Spreadbury...the only man who can keep pace with Bryan Habana...

HabanaDM2604_468x343.jpg

serious case for allan rolland. former player gains respect nd also he understands the players point of view. good knowledge of the rules of the game aswell

If he hadn't have retired, this one would have been dead easy: Tony Spreadbury...the only man who can keep pace with Bryan Habana...
[/b]
By the look on his face there is a reason he retired, looks like he's having a mild heart attack. :p

<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]
By the look on his face there is a reason he retired, looks like he's having a mild heart attack. :p [/b][/quote]

Quality ref. Only ref known to knock himself unconscious in act of awarding a try :bravo:

<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]
By the look on his face there is a reason he retired, looks like he's having a mild heart attack. :p [/b][/quote]

I don't know, I thought he looked pretty healthy there! Nice running stance.

^^ Can I please ask what happened to have him knock himself out awarding a try?

Always liked Spredders. :)

...looks like he's having a mild heart attack. :p [/b]

Yeah Habana does look pretty knackered running away from Spreadders!

I don't think I've ever heard Spreadders been boo'ed to be honest. A really good and down to earth ref.

Nigel Owens is a quality ref. He's one of a few that has the balls to award a try without going up to the TMO first.

I forget his name, he's English and he has white hair.
Often fair and calls the game as I would almost all the time.

<div class='quotemain'>

I don't think I've ever heard Spreadders been boo'ed to be honest. A really good and down to earth ref.
[/b][/quote]
You should go the Kingsholm because we hate Spreadbury with a vengance. His bias against us is undoubtable. He constantly pings us for nothing and does it with a vile grin on his face. It alll goes back to a game against Newcastle when he disallowed a perfectly good try which was confirmed on the big screen that it was good. On seeing the replay he turned to the shed and laughed out loud. *******!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Best ref has to be Wayne Barnes for his consistency,dont think anyone gets near him(sorry Kiwi`s).

Sorry Dan, penalty for that...
[/b]
Agreed, Wayne Barnes is the most inconsistent referee around today. His inconsistensy when Wales played Ireland nearly cost us the game. He can be quite good sometimes, but I'd say Nigel Owens.

Sorry Dan, penalty for that...
[/b]
Its a matter of opinion but I like Barnes cos he`s from Bream in the forest of dean and hes a Gloucester supporter.So for some reason he still gets to ref our games and the home fans sing his name cos he`s one of us and never lets us down. Less of the Dan Prestwick! My old mother would not be impressed.

Sorry Danny. You're lucky I didn't call you Daniel.

I just gave you a penalty because you're Glaws fan. I reserve the same treatment for Northamton fans.

Oh, I'd be a rubbish Referee...

"Cardiff Blues fan, eh? Its the Sin bin for you!"

Sorry Danny. You're lucky I didn't call you Daniel.

I just gave you a penalty because you're Glaws fan. I reserve the same treatment for Northamton fans.

Oh, I'd be a rubbish Referee...

"Cardiff Blues fan, eh? Its the Sin bin for you!"
[/b]
DANIEL!!!!!!!!! Now Im really ****** off. I forgive you though cos your a Sarries fan and they`re not a threat(this season anyway).

<div class='quotemain'>
<div class='quotemain'>

[/b][/quote]
You should go the Kingsholm because we hate Spreadbury with a vengance. His bias against us is undoubtable. He constantly pings us for nothing and does it with a vile grin on his face. It alll goes back to a game against Newcastle when he disallowed a perfectly good try which was confirmed on the big screen that it was good. On seeing the replay he turned to the shed and laughed out loud. *******!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Best ref has to be Wayne Barnes for his consistency,dont think anyone gets near him(sorry Kiwi`s). [/b][/quote]]

Your failing harder than the time you tried to argue that we lost the world cup because of Ali Williams.

<div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotemain'>
<div class='quotemain'>

[/b][/quote]
Best ref has to be Wayne Barnes for his consistency,dont think anyone gets near him(sorry Kiwi`s). [/b][/quote]]

Your failing harder than the time you tried to argue that we lost the world cup because of Ali Williams.
[/b][/quote]
I won that one and I`ll win this one. Enjoy the next 10 years of international rugby cos our Wayne will be reffing most of the big games.

<div class='quotemain'>
<div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotemain'>
<div class='quotemain'>

[/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]
I won that one and I`ll win this one. Enjoy the next 10 years of international rugby cos our Wayne will be reffing most of the big games. [/b][/quote]

:lol2tn:

Good to see your starting to campagin to defend your ***le early.

they all suck compared to the great paddy o'brien. there's plenty of average ones going around like jonker and dickinson. I guess nigel owens isn't too bad though and maybe the best of a very sorry bunch.

Latest posts