• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Best Simpsons Moment Part 2

S

sanzar

Fry: Quick Bender! We've gotta think of a way to escape. Look! Use your bending powers to open that steam vent!
*Bender opens hatch on steam vent - steam spews into room*
Fry: Ah! No good, it's full of steam!

Originally posted by sanzar@Jun 3 2006, 10:56 PM
Fry: Quick Bender! We've gotta think of a way to escape. Look! Use your bending powers to open that steam vent!
futurerama?

i thought this was a simpsons only..

fry- "my brother took my clover leaf!!!.....he took my dignity!!!....he took my name!!!!....*punches statue*.....and now he took my hand :wah: "

Originally posted by sambãd5@Jun 3 2006, 12:56 PM
your a monster ictoaun

"miss hoover, i ate my pencil"
A monster? I got them off the net ages ago and added a few that I could remember in

Originally posted by kinkon89+Jun 4 2006, 12:57 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-sanzar
@Jun 3 2006, 10:56 PM
futurerama?

fry- "my brother took my clover leaf!!!.....he took my dignity!!!....he took my name!!!!....*punches statue*.....and now he took my hand :wah: " [/b]
slightly different...

fry- "my brother took everything from me. he took my clover leaf!!!.....he took my dignity!!!....he took my name!!!!....*punches statue*.....and now he hurt my hand :wah: "

Bender - "His legend lives on!"

Originally posted by I cant think of a username+Jun 4 2006, 04:56 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-sambãd5
@Jun 3 2006, 12:56 PM
your a monster ictoaun

A monster? I got them off the net ages ago and added a few that I could remember in [/b]
so you dont want our +rep then?

Originally posted by sambãd5+Jun 3 2006, 09:42 PM-->
Originally posted by I cant think of a username@Jun 4 2006, 04:56 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-sambãd5
@Jun 3 2006, 12:56 PM
your a monster ictoaun

A monster? I got them off the net ages ago and added a few that I could remember in
so you dont want our +rep then? [/b]
Hey I still collected them and posted them here! Of course I want your positive rep! By the way I had to sift throught a lot of crap quotes as well so...

Anyway I'm watching an episode right now,Lisa is telling Homer a story about a story Burns told her. And Burn tells Lisa about Moe's treasure and in the memory bubble he exclaims 'treasure!' And it flicks to where Burns is telling Lisa the story (in his attic) and Lisa also exclaims 'treasure!' and then it goes to where Lisa is telling Homer the story and Homer goes 'Moe has a coffee machine?!!'

So to cut that short it goes 'Treasure!' 'Treasure!' 'Moe has a coffee machine?!'

"It's doing that thing again!" -Mr Burns when Homer falls through the floor and then comes out of the ceiling.

Quite apt considering this topic was doing "that thing again".... To me at least anyway.

Originally posted by sanzar+Jun 4 2006, 07:40 AM-->
Originally posted by kinkon89@Jun 4 2006, 12:57 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-sanzar
@Jun 3 2006, 10:56 PM

futurerama?

fry- "my brother took my clover leaf!!!.....he took my dignity!!!....he took my name!!!!....*punches statue*.....and now he took my hand :wah: "
slightly different...

fry- "my brother took everything from me. he took my clover leaf!!!.....he took my dignity!!!....he took my name!!!!....*punches statue*.....and now he hurt my hand :wah: "

Bender - "His legend lives on!" [/b]
LMFAO!!

oh yeah i forgot about bender..happy times, happy times B)

One of my favourite moments is in the episode "The Bart Wants What It Wants" (the one when they go to Canada) and they are at the set of 'Undercover Nerd' and Rainier Wolfcastle's nerd character says "The geeks shall inherit the Earth" and then throws one of the bullys right through the other. lol very funny stuff

Latest posts