• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

best Simpsons moment?

CPU: "Press any key"
Homer: "Where's the any key?"

or Bob's meeting with the rakes... :cheers:

mine has to be pretty much all the simpsons but one stands out when homer falls down the canyon baging his head & buack up again when airlifted lol falls outa ambulance & back down ...

homers the best

One of my many favourites is Homer returning to the hospital to give Abe one of his kidneys after chickening out the first time.

Walks up the doors then runs away whimpering, walks back up to them and runs away whimpering, then turns around and sprints through the doors screaming :lol: . Tops.

when homer and bart are fighting in the backyard after homer fails building something and bart gets on top of homer with a caulking gun that says caulk on the side and its shooting white goo into homers mouth

Homer: Bart, with $10,000 we’d be millionaires! We could buy all kinds of useful things like…love!

Probably where Homer is philosophising to Lisa about how man's mind is a constant struggle between good and evil. He then proceeds to think that famous "I am evil Homer!" scene while dancing on good Homer's grave. :D

This is from a really old one, but it's when Homer and Mr. Burns go to Cuba with the trillian dollar bill. They have a meeting with Fidel, who asks if he can see the bill. When he goes to take it, Mr. Burns says "Now, now, look with your eyes, not your hands."

Homer then leans over and whispers, "Mr. Burns, I think we can trust the president of Cuba..."

^ "Hehe.. now, give it back"
"Give what back?"
"Ooooh...."

I like the one where Bart plays the prank call on Tobias, the Aussie kid, and they wind up in OZ.
"Quick, throw your throwing stick! (boomerang)
"Oh no... IT'S COMING BACK!"

Latest posts