• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Big RUGBY 08 ROSTER UPDATE

It is such a shame that Top 14 is not in these games. It is a good league to play.. more interesting than guinness premiership as they are more players from more countries. And the kits are cool. :))

It is such a shame that Top 14 is not in these games. It is a good league to play.. more interesting than guinness premiership as they are more players from more countries. And the kits are cool. :) )

[/b]

thats all about money my dear friend !!!

but having a tournament editor we could at least do somm league like french and celtic teams toghether.

Great work with this roster. :bravo:

I have a problem: D. Skrela in my game has a head gear (in reality he hasn't), even if in the roster editor the label is "None". How to fix it?

Luca

Ah yes Skrela actually was given headgear by default by EA and I missed him doing the editing since there were very few recommendations made by french fans back in my other thread requesting suggestions for players who had been done wrong.
To fix it simply find a player who's face looks a little like Skrela's does and replace his current face number with it.

Great news everyone!

Using woosaah's rugby 06 and 08 editor I was able to get players like Joe van Niekerk,F.Michalak,J.Elissalde ect. faces that was not in rugby 08 to work in rugby 08 :)

All you need to do is to look in rugby 06 editor for the players that has their own faces like van Niekerk and make sure that his player ID and face number is the same,then just copy that number and paste it in rugby 08 editor for the same player and when you play rugby 08 the player should have his correct face :bravo:

Let me know what you guys think

Good find there Ross, I found a few real faces for L.Fa'atau and Brian Lima and Jonah Lomu but there are also faces missing unfortunately. D.Parks is no longer there, neither is C.Charvis or a few other Scottish players.
It's weird how they kept some of the real faces and left out others. If anyone finds more be sure to post them here so we can all update our rosters.

Thanx Ozzy

So far I have also found L.Fa'atau, Brian Lima, Jonah Lomu and J.van Niekerk, F.Michalak, J-B.Elissalde.

Still looking for more

I tried J.van Niekerk, F.Michalak, but they are unknown numbers in woosah's editor so when you go to a new player then come back to the player you just assigned the real face to, their number just defaults to the previous players face number. Whew sorry if that didn't make sense. This usually results in the player having no head in the game. it's really weird.
So either woosah's editor has an incomplete list of face numbers or else it works regardless of this I haven't tested it out yet, but will when I have time later. Keep us updated.

I tried J.van Niekerk, F.Michalak, but they are unknown numbers in woosah's editor so when you go to a new player then come back to the player you just assigned the real face to, their number just defaults to the previous players face number. Whew sorry if that didn't make sense. This usually results in the player having no head in the game. it's really weird.
So either woosah's editor has an incomplete list of face numbers or else it works regardless of this I haven't tested it out yet, but will when I have time later. Keep us updated.
[/b]

I'm kinda taking the thread off topic, but what happens when the player is headless? Does it just finish at the neck or does the face have no eyes or nose etc?

player has hollow empty shirt you can see into through the neck of the jersey i.e no head at all.

Thanks for all your work you've done on the roster but for some reason I can't get it to work. I have renamed the file to OzRos.ros and the folder its in but it doesn't work. I notice too its only 95kb where as my other roster files are 200kb can someone please help me out.

Ozzy

Yeah I was also worried when saw that the face numbers changed back to the default numbers when you go to another player,but when you play the game the player have their correct faces :)

The problem is it's an rar file you have to use a program called winrar to open the file then extract the Ozros.ros folder and file to your EA Sports Rugby 08 directory.

You can download winrar free, just google it and you should find it no prob.

player has hollow empty shirt you can see into through the neck of the jersey i.e no head at all.[/b]

Haha i think England suffered this exact same problem against USA. 15 kits and no men inside.

probably a stupid question, but when i copy this roster to the folder how does the game know to use this roster, because there wasnt a .ros roster file there originally? how can i even check that the game is using it?

probably a stupid question, but when i copy this roster to the folder how does the game know to use this roster, because there wasnt a .ros roster file there originally? how can i even check that the game is using it? [/b]

just copy all your saves (the ones located in the "my documents ->EA sports rugby 08") somewhere and then replace your .ros folder by the OzRos.ros if you don't like it then you can have back your previous roster.

Latest posts