• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Big RUGBY 08 ROSTER UPDATE

@ KeardiffBlues Im working on geroge smith at the moment but like I said Im new to editing faces and don't know all the tricks and stuff yet

yeah if you could create your own thread that would be awesome. can you chuck some screenshots up?

Cheers, good work by the way :)

While we're on this topic, here are some face IDs that look like other faces.

Berrick Barnes - 26173

Brian Lima - 27611

Lachlan Turner - 21543

Francois - 11173 (someone let me know if this actually looks like him)

I reckon the Barnes one and Lima one look almost identical to them.

hey ross i was just wondering if u could tell me how u do it quikly like what program but if u wanna keep to urself thats fine anyway hope not being fussy but could you also add staniforth, mcmeninman and hernandez to that.

hey ross i was just wondering if u could tell me how u do it quikly like what program but if u wanna keep to urself thats fine anyway hope not being fussy but could you also add staniforth, mcmeninman and hernandez to that. [/b]
I don't think it would be a quick task. You would probably need Photoshop. For Pro Evolution, they use a program called O-Edit but I don't know if it is needed for Rugby.

thanks for infor yeungy, i got photoshop that could be one step but i guess i should try and look into how this process works.

but ross if u need more info and got spare time that is
-staniforth (he has got good face just needs different hair kinda like mortlocks with abit more)
-mcmeninman (could work with danielli face with brown chabal hair)

Um...if possible, could you post the file on more than 1 file-sharing service. Badongo seems to be down right now but I guess I will just have to wait.

Thanks a lot though for the roster:D

@ Dddooommm123 AT THIS MOMENT IN TIME I CAN ONLY EDIT PLAYERS FACES THAT HAVE THEIR OWN UNIQUE FACE ID LIKE S.WILLIAMS,MATFIELD ECT...
IF I EDIT THE FACE THAT LETS SAY S.Staniforth IS USING OTHER PLAYERS USING THE SAME FACE AS HIS WILL ALSO LOOK LIKE HIM.
LIKE I SAID IM STILL VERY NEW TO EDITING FACES AND I ONLY KNOW THE BASICS BUT I WILL TRY MY BEST

Hey lads, great update, but does anyone know why Edinburgh has a proper roster if you just go to play a game but in the 'World League' tournament, Edinburgh still has all the crappy players like Di Rello, Webver and Patson. Can this be fixed?

Hey lads, great update, but does anyone know why Edinburgh has a proper roster if you just go to play a game but in the 'World League' tournament, Edinburgh still has all the crappy players like Di Rello, Webver and Patson. Can this be fixed? [/b]

same for all teams in world league mate ... you start with crap players in any team you select

Latest posts