• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

BigGui

K

KeardiffBlues

it has been working fine, but when i went to put in teh nanibia kit erlier it came up "error: C:\Documents and Settings\Gareth\Desktop\data.gob has a invalid header" and it won't let me open it :mad: any idea why?
#cheers

it has been working fine, but when i went to put in teh nanibia kit erlier it came up "error: C:\Documents and Settings\Gareth\Desktop\data.gob has a invalid header" and it won't let me open it :mad: any idea why?
#cheers [/b]
I'd say there's an invalid header in the file you're trying to open.... :bleh!:

Hahaha nah mate sorry I can't help :)

you do realise you dont have to import it back into the bigGUI file dont you?

like all you really have to do is put the file in the rugby 08 directory and it will work fine. you might have to do a reinstall firs tbefore you do that though.

like all you really have to do is put the file in the rugby 08 directory and it will work fine. you might have to do a reinstall firs tbefore you do that though.
[/b]

what just paste files into programfiles /ea games/rugby 08?

<div class='quotemain'>

[/b]

what just paste files into programfiles /ea games/rugby 08? [/b][/quote]

As woosaah said you do not need to import any *.fsh *.big *.xml *.rsg *.o file back in to the data.gob file any more just copy you mods to the main folder, all you got to do is when you extract the file you want save it to a safe place then open it up with BigGUI.exe then it will make a file ~blablablabla.fsh or *.big then that is decompressed file so you can edit that file, this is only a short tutorial i will be putting a full tutorial in how to make kits and mods soon!!

Hope this helps?

it does save ALOT of time and effort doing it that way. have a go see how it works :)

Latest posts