• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Blackout Rugby thread revived

Are your opponents all bot teams?
[/b]

4 active, 1 inactive, 3 bots. Really competitive league Guy in 4th has loads of cash and is in a bidding war now for a guy costing more than 400,000 so it's not over yet.

Serveral bots in my league but the top four above me are definietely human. Beat a bot team 65-0 but I face the league leader this weekend coming and last time they put 20 points on us!

I'm playing the top team today. They arent a bot aswell.

Ill be watching it in 2d mode, should be a hard match.

Good luck to you. I am also playing the top team in my league as well, in the game that will probably decide who finishes first before the playoffs.

Not as bad as the previous chap who claimed to have won 0-81 before realising that he had lost.

I myself beat the 2nd placed guy 28-7 to cement my place in the playoffs.

My game as well was bad, losing 41-3, know i need to find a way of beating him before the playoffs come round or i am destined to second.

my game was good, rested a few key players against a bot team, won 105-0
now 8 points clear of my league but will probably lose in the play offs :(

You win by 60+ points lol. If you look at the club lobby it will say the manager is 'private'. thats how you know.

What are the stamina levels like, if they are bad then there energy levels will drop more quicker. Also do you play the same team in friendlies, cup games and league games at Like There's No Tomorrow. if so then that will be why. It takes about a week for someone to fully recover from a game at LTNT with training in the middle.
[/b]
Yeah it looks like you're right. Bad stamina and playing all games like theres no tomorrow is tiring them.
What training facilities should I aim to get setup?

First of all, try and restrict the number of friendlies you do and always make sure you're the one offering the friendlies.

Secondly, just make sure you train your preferred XV to have decent levels of stamina.

I'm using level two trainers.

The key is to not expand too fast too soon. Just because you've suddenly built a 15,000 seater stadium doesn't mean that the fans will come for example so it could turn out to be a costly white elephant.

lol yeah well my new expansions that almost sent me broke aren't exactly packed out yet!

Exactly, if you are making $8-10k on an away week then you're doing fine.

You need to be brutal, trim the squad, sell players and sack coaches who aren't doing anything.

Exactly, if you are making $8-10k on an away week then you're doing fine.

You need to be brutal, trim the squad, sell players and sack coaches who aren't doing anything.
[/b]

I use a different tactic. I invest 50K a week in my academy and sell a youth pull almost every away week. For example the guy I pulled Tuesday is currently going for 46K (started at 8K) with 4 days left. Before I started I was making money investing 15K a week but I like this way much more, even if it is hard to make work. He is not even that good either. An 8K CSR forward with rebellious discipline and limited defence so maybe I've been lucky.

Latest posts