• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Blues v Dragons

Arlidge is having a terrible game with his penalties.

BUT TOVEY JUST SLOTTED AN AMAZING DROP GOAL FROM HALFWAY!
3 points that the dragons deserved.

Halftime: Blues 3 - 13 Dragons.

Entertaining half, with lots of running, not too many errors and some good ideas all round.
The dragons showing in this half how good a "team" they are.

This Tovey lad looks like the cat's pyjamas. At the rate he's going it's only a matter of time before he seriously starts to challenge Lee Byrne for the Wales 15 shirt.

Aye, he's not doing too bad, but gatland seems to love overlooking him in favour of Hook. Ahem.

Blues get a penalty 90 secs in.

6-13 to dragons.

TRY BLUES!

Bradley Davies receives the ball from a ruck, still has work to do, but nobody was going to stop him from there.
Blair converts.

13-13

4 minutes into the second half.
Game on.

Dragons offside, blues penalty, easy position.

Blues take the lead through ben blair's kick.

Blues 16-13 Dragons.

What's happening to the Dragons? 8 minutes into the second half and they've conceded 13 points!
They need to calm their game down, sort out the basics and do what they were doin in the first half: simple basic play with fairly good execution.

This referee is proving how shite he is.
He's missed some glaring infringements, basic errors and now he pulls up fussell for pushing rhys thomas off the ball and preventing him from scoring what should have been a try.
End to end stuff, the "penalty" by fussell results in Tom James possibly scoring a try.
But thankfully video ref spots a knock on.
Poetic Justice.
This ref really is awful though.

TRY BLUES!

Terrible defence on the Dragons part as no one wanted to collect an up and under and it just fell for Mustoe to run under the posts.
Great chasing work by Mustoe.

Blair converts.

Blues 23 - 13 Dragons.

TRY BLUES!

Richie Rees probes the defence after picking the ball from a ruck and just picks apart the defence with ease.
Dragons, who are usually great with their defence, are just falling to pieces tonight.
Decisions haven't gone their way, 50-50s aren't with them and they can't seem to handle the Blues' pace.

Blair converts

Blues 30 - 13 Dragons

Gareth Thomas comes onto the field and the ever-supportive welsh crowd greet him how?

By blowing kisses at him.

:lol:

TRY BLUES!

Bonus point time as shanklin kicks his way to the try line.
Game well and truly sealed, Dragons left on the half-time coach by the looks of things.

Blair converts.

Blues 37 - 13 Dragons

"Hammering", doesn't quite cover it.

TRY BLUES!

Tom James, after f***ing up over and over again today, seemingly have the ineptness of a 4 year old on a rugby field, finally does something right and put the ball down whilst over the try line...something he couldn't seem to grasp last time he tried.

Blair misses conversion.

Blues 42 - 13 Dragons.

Still can't find the Dragons anywhere, they must have gone home at half time.

Sat down in Spoons just as the 2nd half was kicking off, saw it was 3-13, thought bloody ell the Dragons must be doing well! Then proceed to watch an annihilation. 39 unanswered points - lol!
RC writing TRY BLUES!! every other post down this thread got me chuckling as well :p

I assure you, although they were written in capitols i was severely lacking in enthusiasm.
Poor, poor Dragons.
I thought they were going to win this game.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Bluemoon @ Dec 28 2009, 04:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Richie Rees once again shows why he's much better than cooper at the moment![/b]

Not that Gatland will pay any attention to it <_< I mean he picked Cooper over Peel in the AI's, let alone Richie Rees!

Christ, that's one hell of a comeback, though I suspect RC is right when he says the Dragons must have packed up and left at half time. No way can you concede 39 points that easily in 40 minutes.

Latest posts