• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Bok Barry is the 'dirtiest player'

Status
Not open for further replies.
lmao!!!!!!!! bwhahaha...do you have a time machine rassie?...i mean are you speaking to us from 1872 and come here to view sth africa rugby games and go back in your hole?

foreal...u win...interms of me asking you to speak about today you go off a knot and speak about what happened yesterday

youre sooooo backwards bwhahahahaha

p.s : u nazi's are the cause to over millions of dead people....with youre racist,prejudice views...u and ur superrace are murderers

p.s.2 : <<yes i got one and you still playing atari u old hag

Chiro` dieing single brain cell: "i mean are you speaking to us from 1872 " - you ignorant, rugby was introduced in SA since 1860! Get that? The first game was played in Kaapstad between two army teams and ended 0 - 0 :bleh!: :bravo:

You can`t have a future if you don`t know your past, doesn`t they teach that in schools? Huh, i forgot, you don`t have such institutions in your puny islands !

You can`t have a future if you don`t know your past, doesn`t they teach that in schools

yes...we have history classes do you guys have english?

As a second language you moron, my school/uni was afrikaans only - huh, the good ol` days !

LOL, and who`s teaching in those `schools` (remember, a tree house does not pass as a school but...)? You? No wonder the IQ average is that `high` as in `stoned` ! :D

Originally posted by Rassie@Feb 16 2006, 08:52 AM
Chiro`s single brain cell: "will have a strong and friendly culture like NZ" - very true, our coloureds are just like your maori, living on goverment welfare while all day long are sitting on the porch doing nothing else than *****ing whites! But, then again, you`ll never understand a thing so let`s stick to rugby!

Yes, Habana is without no doubt a valuable player! He would have played in Die 80`s Bokke squad (or any Bokke squad) and do you know why? Because the `so called `apartheid era` was the one that created and provided all the resources in terms of EQUALITY of chances ! Now, no matter if you have the value to play or not, you are in the team for a `lets promote the colureds no matter what` reason! In fact, but you and other stupid liberals can`t see that all there is to it is to destroy what was left from a four century civilization!

Second of all, we kicked your arse in Tri Nations last year, we even scored more tries than you. You got lucky to score your winning try in the last minutes of the game, same like two seasons ago when we also scored the winning try in the extratime !

P.S: By the way, you, the islanders, are guilty for the extinction of the moa bird in NZ five centuries ago! Damn with the Whangerei treaty, let`s get you convicted for the bird ! :bravo: :D

P.P.S: Quintes, look at our Fortuin for instance! If it wasn`t him we, The Cheetahs, the Vrystaat Oranje, could have won the game !
I honestly hoped your type died out, or at least opened your mind and learned to accept others, see things in a different way. How do you feel that a black woman will be taking over the precedancy soon? You keep singing the same old song about Chiro's one brain cell as if it is the only thing you know. " you can't have a future if you don't know your past" but you don't have a future because you cling so deperately to your brainwashed supremacist (it means somebody who holds the view that a particular group is innately superior to others and therefore is entitled to dominate them) views that even if the future hammered at your door with a jack hammer you would keep chasing it away because you are too scared to entertain something that is different and new, so you stick with the familiar, you are a coward that is afraid of the unknown.

Fortuin didn't loose your "Oranje freestate" the game, the opposition being better at it did. Ever heard of Ratio processing?

It is the final stage of mental processing development, if you develop normally you should reach this when reaching adulthood i.e after puberty. It is better described as "thinking outside the box". The stage where you seem to have regressed to (or have somehow been stunned) in your apparent old age is known as Nominal processing. It is the processing capacity kids have available between 5 - 10 approx. Nominal means representing very little value when compared with the actual value received. This kind of processing capacity processes information in "all-or-nothing" terms. Black or white...no grey...this is where your opinions are...you do not consider anything outside the box...just your white and black....Isn't it a dull world you live in?

For you and others who share your views it will be a long time before you can be valuable to your country....the country of which you proclaim to be so proud of...but it is plain to see that you are not proud enough of your country to take off your blinkers, and start using the whole of your brain.

I gave you some respect because I thought you understood things about Sarfu and the quota system....and I am deeply ashamed for that.

You know, it`s so wonderful you can `teach` us the real democracy value from.....London! Why do you left again? I`m really sick of all these `so called ` democrats !

Where was i wrong? Isn`t it true that in less than 10 years , more than 4 centuries of civilization were destroyed? Where were you?

At present the ANC/SACP/COSATU and other revolutionary black organizations such as the PAC, are engaged in stirring a revolution of an alarming degree. They are highly dissatisfied with the benefits which the whites made available to them. They want to destroy by force all that the whites have built up without them having to work for it themselves. Blacks are appointed to posts in the place of Boers, who must give way to Africanization (black favouring). Even that which has been taken in the name of rectification for the past, cannot be maintained, and a total collapse is busy taking place throughout the land.

Whites are threatened with land occupation if they do not give ground to “homeless†blacks, crime in the country is the highest ever and the value of the Rand falls every time a black politician opens his mouth.

South Africa now finds itself in a war. The Boer nation can no longer sit watch how his land burns and does nothing.

There is no room for compromise with communist murder squads who mutilate and murder innocent woman and children.

South Africa now finds itself in a war. The Boer nation can no longer sit watch how his land burns and does nothing

your land aye....hahaha..funny stuff how you claim land that u so 'nicely pushed blacks over'..in all that strife you began your country with you expecting it to be peaceful now and continue to blame blacks?

youre an idiot...

my one brain cell > rassies family

You are indeed a moron with no knowledge of history at all!

Let me tell you that The Dutch settlement in the area began in March 1647 with the shipwreck of the Dutch ship Nieuwe Harlem ! The shipwreck victims built a small fort that they named the "Sand Fort of the Cape of Good Hope." They stayed for nearly one year, until they were rescued by a fleet of 12 ships under the command of de Jong. Jan van Riebeek founded a first settlement in 1652 - there was no one there, no other population was established there - like you ignorant islanders who came to NZ from the nieghbouring islands (not like the australian aborigenes) - there was no man land that time ! Do you get that through your thick skull?

After the poms arrived there came the Great Trek for the Boers, the 2 independent provences (Vrystaat & Transvaal), the English- Boer wars and so on but it`s in vain trying to teach you the real history!

right......was this before you put blacks under slavery?...or when you left them un-priveledged in there own country?

Originally posted by Rassie@Feb 16 2006, 10:11 AM
You know, it`s so wonderful you can `teach` us the real democracy value from.....London! Why do you left again?

There is no room for compromise with communist murder squads who mutilate and murder innocent woman and children.
I've not left mate, going out of your country to travel and broaden your horizons does not make you a hensopper - it's called travelling. There is a world outside SA you thick skulled, parochial tw*t. You should try it sometime, you might learn something new.

Where was i wrong? Isn`t it true that in less than 10 years , more than 4 centuries of civilization were destroyed? Where were you? [/b]

Please explain. Tell me the facts.

At present the ANC/SACP/COSATU and other revolutionary black organizations such as the PAC, are engaged in stirring a revolution of an alarming degree. They are highly dissatisfied with the benefits which the whites made available to them. They want to destroy by force all that the whites have built up without them having to work for it themselves. [/b]

Again, you seem to have inside information that this is fact. Show me the truth. That country and much of it's infrastructure was built by black hands while a fat white foreman was sleeping in his bakkie drinking coffee from a flask shoutiong out orders from an open window. Granted alot of the infrastructure was designed by white engineers, architects etc but it was simply because the black people could not afford getting higher schooling and therefore become highly skilled.

Blacks are appointed to posts in the place of Boers, who must give way to Africanization (black favouring). Even that which has been taken in the name of rectification for the past, cannot be maintained, and a total collapse is busy taking place throughout the land.[/b]

For the first time in your life you have to make your own bed, wash you own dishes and you can't stand it. You have to stand up to be counted.

South Africa now finds itself in a war. The Boer nation can no longer sit watch how his land burns and does nothing.[/b]

For as long as the Boer nation has people like you speaking for them, alienating themselves and pulling in all seperate directions you will be struggling. For as long as it remains a fight you will never win....

There is no room for compromise with communist murder squads who mutilate and murder innocent woman and children.[/b]

There is no room for compromise with murder. End of, regardless wheter it is commited by white or black against man, woman or child. A life is a life, love is love and it is better than hate. This is a rugby forum and I am done talking politics with you. We are off topic anyway.

We are off topic anyway.

fully agreed...rassie check off topic for my new special thread....hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts