• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Booze Thread

Alpha Bro, Guinness is a luxury in South Africa and it comes in a can........I like to open the can, take a double shot of tequila, shoot half the draft, take another double shot of tequila, finish the draft....then take another draft and chill.....

Alpha Bro, Guinness is a luxury in South Africa and it comes in a can........I like to open the can, take a double shot of tequila, shoot half the draft, take another double shot of tequila, finish the draft....then take another draft and chill.....
I'm simultaneously terrified and in awe of you... Never find me.

Not a fan of any of the IPA's I've tried to date, Brewdog being the worst IMO. However, the first drink I ever touched was a bottle of 90% ABV Absinthe o_O so what do I know? Hahaaa

Got some Hoegaarden wheat beer as it was on offer. Nice alternative to German wheat beer. Found it very refreshing.

Recommend this beer from Aldi, only £1.25 for a bottle of 500ml, but good stuff.

Non alcoholic beers. Nice alternative to have especially if you're the designated driver.:(. There's only so much coke I can drink.
Tried Big Drop pale ale and can highly recommend it. Very drinkable for a low alcoholic beer of 0.5%.

Steer clear of Franziskaner alkofrei weissbier though. That was awful. Tasted like what smelly socks would taste of if they made a drink out of it. Not that I drink many drinks made out of smelly socks or know what it tastes like.:rolleyes:. but truly awful beverage. Got a good head out of it but just had to pour more than half of it away as I could not finish it. Good job only paid £1.25 for the bottle. But yeah never again.

Non alcoholic beers. Nice alternative to have especially if you're the designated driver.:(. There's only so much coke I can drink.
Tried Big Drop pale ale and can highly recommend it. Very drinkable for a low alcoholic beer of 0.5%.

Steer clear of Franziskaner alkofrei weissbier though. That was awful. Tasted like what smelly socks would taste of if they made a drink out of it. Not that I drink many drinks made out of smelly socks or know what it tastes like.:rolleyes:. but truly awful beverage. Got a good head out of it but just had to pour more than half of it away as I could not finish it. Good job only paid £1.25 for the bottle. But yeah never again.
I've never had a nice one, the "premium" brand stuff is too sweet imo.

Anyone into rum? Looking for a bottle of diplomatico reserva but hard to find.

giphy.gif

Thornbridge Jaipur IPA. Got a few last week before the shelves were stripped of the beers.

Latest posts