• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Box Art For RC2006/Release Date

yeah, the licenses may be great and all, but..the gameplay is more important.

I'm still looking forward to this game, I only heard about WCR about 2 weeks before release so I didnt catch much build-up same as rugby 2004.

Roll on september.

it proabbly will be the super 12 becasue the super 14 squads have not been picked yet. Hopefully the gameplay is improved since wcr which was too acradey for most.

maybe we cud add more teams to the comps or even change tournament names

well that would be cool then the super 12 could be turned into the super 14. only problem is that some players would need to be created for the extra teams. shouldn't take to long though to add them in plus update with all the current transfers that have happened.

Have they finalised the details of the two new franchises? I haven't heard much about the SA one. If things like squads, kits and stadiums haven't been finalised, it could be a reason for their exclusion.

the australian team is pretty much complete while the s.a is unheard of ta date.....i dont think these squads will be in tho

gameplay first..im looking forward to this!..tha gameplay shud marvel over wcr..becoz of the complaints hahaha

but im hoping for a team editor an create a team option shud be nice touches

There is still an incredible lack of official information or updates, considering the release is only 6 weeks away. The Swordfish website has got nowt on it, and HIP Interactive's has about 4 screenshots!

well news could be limited due to hip going under and swordfish getting bought by vivendi. They may still be working out who will actually publish the game or something like that is preventing any news from Ian & trev on this forum. swordfish were also busy with blic 2005 recently. Hopefully some news comes shortly.

from the information so far, you can only create teams and tournaments - with the option to change player names. officially no info on create a player though.

hip interactive seem fairly tight lipped. they dont seem to have realeased anything new since july - a worrying sign if the games meant to be realeased in just over a month.

Originally posted by Teh Mite@Aug 13 2005, 11:48 PM
I asked in Game today and they told me September 23rd.
will i have to order from England?

I don't see how that date can be right at all....
<

b/c

not on templegames (UK) or nz's gamesman or gpsotre future releases and they go ages ahead!?

Is it a nh release only?

I am confused.

that release date is a little over a month away - how can that be?

Originally posted by Los Lover+Aug 15 2005, 12:14 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Los Lover @ Aug 15 2005, 12:14 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-Teh Mite
@Aug 13 2005, 11:48 PM

<

b/c

not on templegames (UK) or nz's gamesman or gpsotre future releases and they go ages ahead!?

Is it a nh release only?

I am confused.

that release date is a little over a month away - how can that be?[/b]
http://shop.game.net/ViewProduct.aspx?cat=8&mid=326812

Originally posted by Teh Mite+Aug 15 2005, 01:45 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Teh Mite @ Aug 15 2005, 01:45 AM)</div>
Originally posted by Los Lover@Aug 15 2005, 12:14 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-Teh Mite
@Aug 13 2005, 11:48 PM

<

b/c

Is it a nh release only?

I am confused.

that release date is a little over a month away - how can that be?
http://shop.game.net/ViewProduct.aspx?cat=8&mid=326812 [/b]
thanks

<

howcome my beloved, already used for blics, templegames site doesn't have it yet?

Is it only a european release or is it delayed down here? do yu know? sorry....

Latest posts