• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Brendan Venter - P**s taking W***er

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ali12 @ Sep 21 2009, 07:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (bristol-iain @ Sep 21 2009, 07:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (gingergenius @ Sep 21 2009, 07:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
And is there anyone you would rather see fail than Saracens Mite?[/b]

I havent seen a dislike of a team like this for a while. I mean I don't like Bath (sorry ali :p ) but I don't take it as far as Mr Mite.
[/b][/quote]

SmileyShocked.png

what did we do?
[/b][/quote]

Mainly the local thing but mostly it's because of Stuart Barnes. This is according to me old man, while the game was ametur he was paid by Bath to leave Bristol and join them and Bath completley got away with it. Another example, a few years back when you were in danger of relagation the RFU "conveiniently" decided that the promoted sides stadium wasnt up to standard and there wasn't going to be relegation that season.

Mite, don't be giving them ideas. Crane stays out, Borthwick stays in and I'm happy.

I don't see why you're calling Croft a captain. Great player but not captaincy potential. I seem to remember last year he had a horrible habit of drifiting out of games and McGeechan had to warn him about hanging out on the wing when he was called up for the Lions.

But I suppose 3 years or so could see alot change. Hartley seems the future option for me though.

What about Banahan in the second row?

I would say no, no no and no with another no for Wilkinson to Captain. The guy may appear to have the exterior of a selfless and single minded Buddist monk but actually he doesn't handle the pressure of responsibility very well.

If he does Captain, he is going to need two big leaders at center and scrum half to look after him like how Mike Catt and Matt Dawson did back in 2003.

Other than that, I would not be very comfortable at all with him Captaining...

..ah g'waan lets just let Danny Cipriani captain for a laugh. Whats the worst that could happen?

Latest posts