Brendon Watt ( North Harbor)

Amobokoboko

Waikato Junglist
Country Flag
Belgium
Club or Nation
Chiefs
Hi Guys,

I was wondering if someone could give me some feedback about this player, Brendon Watt. He's currently playing as a center for North Harbor. I saw the two first games of his team but wasn't really able to check his skills, he didn't do that much so the camera man didn't spent too much attention to him.

Cheers.

Watt looks like a pretty average player in my opinion. He's been around 6-7 years, but has only managed to play about 15 games in that time, for three different provinces (Taranaki, Wellington, North Harbour). I think he's played everywhere from 12-15, so his versatility may mean he hasn't been able to establish himself in one position. When I've watched him he doesn't seem to have any glaring weaknesses, but he doesn't seem to do a lot either....

Was thinking the same. But obvious he has some talent as he has been around for quiet some time.

He plays at the same club as me. Hes awesome at club level, and injuries are the only reason he didnt make it in taranaki or wellington. Great attacking player

Latest posts