• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Brisbane Broncos v St Helens Saints

OH!!! AWESOME!!! :cheers: This will be such a great game to watch wish i could be there live :wah:

Now tell me St Helen What do you think of Kiwi man and there coach Daniel Anderson???

He's a very good coach. Taken us to a new level, which I didn't think was possible. All the players have come out at some point and said what a class act he is and how he's taken their game forward.

A good man in my book.

He's a very good coach. Taken us to a new level, which I didn't think was possible. All the players have come out at some point and said what a class act he is and how he's taken their game forward.

A good man in my book.
[/b]

Yeah he Coached the new zealand warriors they went well for a couple of seasons including making the grand final but after that grand final year they went down hill.

Saints all the way!

Hopefully, this year's Broncos will take the game more seriously than Wests Tigers did last time round and put up a fight.

Saints all the way!

Hopefully, this year's Broncos will take the game more seriously than Wests Tigers did last time round and put up a fight.
[/b]

I'm happy enough for them to roll over and die, personally!
[/b]

I personally think it will be a tightly contested match the Bronco's were in some fine form this year they really clicked as a team, And what games were shown here of St Helen's they certainly looked like a team to be feared they kinda of but a bit better had a better game play than the Bronco's but both team have had at least 2 months off from playing. So who knows what could happen all i can say is i can't wait to see the game :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

more than 2 months off??!!! By the time the game comes around it will have been 5 and a half months lol

not quite more like a 4 to 4 1/2 month layoff at the most - still be interesting to see who's the sharpest team on the day

TBH nobody cares about this game from down here

Its got interest only because we are in League withdrawal mode

They should have it when both teams are at their prime..or introduce a champions league or something from both comps and intergrate timely with concurrent seasons

IMO strip NRL 4 rounds, perhaps 6 - its too long
Then we can have a round robin champions league thingy

I agree, cut it short. The top 6 (or 4 or 5 or 7 or 8 lol) teams from each comp should play in a round robin, with the possibiltiy of lesser nations such as PNG playing.

I'd be all for playing more WCC games instead of the 4 extra Super League games we have to play. We play Wigan 4 times next season ffs.

Well. I don't want neither to win lol.

St Helens cos their coach is a drongo f***wit lol.

And Brisbane cos they are gay, their players (bar Tame Tupou and Greg Eastwood) are gay lol, and whenever they play us (the Bulldogs) they always seem to injure people. :(

But I think i'd rather see St Helens win.

keen to see the players u mentioned kimmy!!!!...our future kiwi prospects!!!...eastwood is a freak of nature...how can u have a player who plays prop,2nd row and lock...and then you can throw him on the wing and fullback....awesome...covers the utility problem for the kiwis thats for sure!!!

Well. I don't want neither to win lol.

St Helens cos their coach is a drongo f***wit lol.

And Brisbane cos they are gay, their players (bar Tame Tupou and Greg Eastwood) are gay lol, and whenever they play us (the Bulldogs) they always seem to injure people. :(

But I think i'd rather see St Helens win.
[/b]

Yes, id say the best club team on earth in Rugby League is full of "gay" players because they just so happened to put approx. 90 points on the bulldogs last season and only had 30 or so scored against them.

They are champions, absolute champions. Congratulations to them once again for having a completely new coaching staff apart from Wayne Bennett.

Im not really expecting the Broncos to flog their british opponent because its never really been the case (apart from 1997 or 1998??) lol....I reckon Broncos by 10, but i wont be surprised if they lose.

Latest posts