iINDOMINUSxx

First XV
TRF Legend
Country Flag
Scotland
Club or Nation
Edinburgh
2017 British and Irish Lions tour fixtures:
3 June - Provincial union team (Toll Stadium, Whangarei)
7 June - Blues (Eden Park, Auckland)
10 June - Crusaders (AMI Stadium, Christchurch)
13 June - Highlanders (Forsyth Barr Stadium, Dunedin)
17 June - Maori (International Stadium, Rotorua)
20 June - Chiefs (Waikato Stadium, Hamilton)
24 June - New Zealand (First Test, Eden Park, Auckland)
27 June - Hurricanes (Westpac Stadium, Wellington)
1 July - New Zealand (Second Test, Westpac Stadium, Wellington)
8 July - New Zealand (Third Test, Eden Park, Auckland).

2017 British and Irish Lions tour fixtures:
3 June - Provincial union team (Toll Stadium, Whangarei)
7 June - Blues (Eden Park, Auckland)
10 June - Crusaders (AMI Stadium, Christchurch)
13 June - Highlanders (Forsyth Barr Stadium, Dunedin)
17 June - Maori (International Stadium, Rotorua)
20 June - Chiefs (Waikato Stadium, Hamilton)
24 June - New Zealand (First Test, Eden Park, Auckland)
27 June - Hurricanes (Westpac Stadium, Wellington)
1 July - New Zealand (Second Test, Westpac Stadium, Wellington)
8 July - New Zealand (Third Test, Eden Park, Auckland).

At least the fixtures will answer previous posts regarding "would a SH super 15 beat a team from NH ie the Lions/and Ireland"

Just a tad cheeky. Back in the day before professionalism we (NZ) had test matches touring and toured. Bring back real rugby, we've lost the spirit.

It boils down to the money these days.

At least the fixtures will answer previous posts regarding "would a SH super 15 beat a team from NH ie the Lions/and Ireland"

I can't see the super teams being full strength and laden with AB's though, no way that will happen when a test is only a 4 days after.

I can't see the super teams being full strength and laden with AB's though, no way that will happen when a test is only a 4 days after.

True, but the Highlanders played with no AB forwards against the Canes and held their ground

-_-

Just a tad cheeky. Back in the day before professionalism we (NZ) had test matches touring and toured. Bring back real rugby, we've lost the spirit.

It boils down to the money these days.

^^^This.

One of my most prideful possessions when i was a teenager was the 1990 tour video of Scotlands tour vs New Zealand, it had highlights of all the tour games and extended highlights of the Test matchs (which i remember watching live).

I watched it until the tape snapped.

Neither will the Lions be able to put put there first team against the super sides so im gunna say it now. NZ should be aiming for nothing less than a clean sweep of both tests and midweek matches (other than the provincial union team although its hard to say what that will consist of).

In saying that I find it hard to believe the super sides wont be hamstrung in some way to let the Lions win..... (likely no Maori players no 40 odd test players and so on and so forth).

If people cant tell im still filthy over the last lions tour and the Otago game. Cheating assholes.

Neither will the Lions be able to put put there first team against the super sides so im gunna say it now. NZ should be aiming for nothing less than a clean sweep of both tests and midweek matches (other than the provincial union team although its hard to say what that will consist of).

In saying that I find it hard to believe the super sides wont be hamstrung in some way to let the Lions win..... (likely no Maori players no 40 odd test players and so on and so forth).

If people cant tell im still filthy over the last lions tour and the Otago game. Cheating assholes.

Seriously man...

You know how to turn a perfectly reasonable thread into an eventual ***** fest..

You could debate that some of them deserve to be ABs

I could also debate that if a typical SA or Eng played during the S15 final with the same ref......the game wouldn't have "flowed".

Different folks, different strokes. I'm looking forward to see how our tight 5 compare with Argentina

Complain to your Union then, because the weak provincial games benefit no one but the home test side.

The lions want tough preparation games so they can gel, they want to play the best you can offer so they can hit the test series a proper team - it's the unions that pull them out, and it flags up that the Lions are seen as little more than one almighty cash cow to feather the home unions nest - it's massively disrespectful to the whole ethos of the Lions.

It's always a big talking point post Lions tours how the last few tours have been massively weighted in the home unions favour down to pulling the home test players and xtended squad out fo the provincial games.

Joking aside. Why are you filthy? And who cares if you're a lions arsehole. What ever you do mate, don't pick a bulldog,

Ummmmmmmm, get over it

It's an absolute farking farce Auckland get 2 test matches...

I know Chrustchurch can't hold one (still arguable), but the FBS in Dunedin should be hosting one. 2 in Auckland? Such bul*****!! They don't even show up to the Blues games. Pathetic.

Last edited:

I know Chrustchurch can't hold one (still arguable), but the FBS in Dunedin should be hosting one. 2 in Auckland? Such bul*****!! Those losers don't even show up to the Blues games. Pathetic.

You went to the Highlanders final right? Hmmmmmm, here's a farce......your post 10 mins after the final said you just got home after watching live at the final, here's a simple FACT. Queenstown is a 3 hr drive from Dunners

Stop the BS Kiwi, ever thought of being real for a change?

I like your passion but stop bull ****ting, you're an embarrassment.

How long did it take you to drive from Dunners to Queenstown esp after "just watching the game live" after the S15 final?

Grow up boy

You went to the Highlanders final right? Hmmmmmm, here's a farce......your post 10 mins after the final said you just got home after watching live at the final, here's a simple FACT. Queenstown is a 3 hr drive from Dunners

Stop the BS Kiwi, ever thought of being real for a change?

I like your passion but stop bull ****ting, you're an embarrassment.

How long did it take you to drive from Dunners to Queenstown esp after "just watching the game live" after the S15 final?

Grow up boy

What the bloody hell are you talking about?

You can't watch the game live on a TV? I never said I was at the final. The final was in Wellington as well. Do you have brain damage? You post like you do. Or you've had a "few cans" or a "few bongs" m8.

Your weird obsession with me is similar to MotherRucker1

What's the bet you're a Crusader.

Last edited:
Wish they would have played at least one of the Pacific Island teams. It would be a much better warm up than the Provincial XV - then again, money talks. Just hope the All Blacks release their internationals to play for their Super XV sides. Slightly worried they might be undercooked going into the tests.

What the bloody hell are you talking about?

You can't watch the game live on a TV? I never said I was at the final. The final was in Wellington as well. Do you have brain damage? You post like you do. Or you've had a "few cans" or a "few bongs" m8.

Your weird obsession with me is similar to MotherRucker1

What's the bet you're a Crusader.

Look at your posts esp when you said you just came back from the game and the crowd was great?

You're looking silly now?

But anyway, your passion is great.

Look at your posts esp when you said you just came back from the game and the crowd was great?

You're looking silly now?

But anyway, your passion is great.

"Just got home, what a party.. Unreal result, I'm speechless" - It was 3 hours after the game and I was out with mates watching it. Never once did I say I was in Wellington, you just assumed it because you're a brain damaged psycho who got banned from these forums because you have mental issues.

Funny you started posting from that account right after I called you out on RuggerBugger. Get a life mate and go see a doctor.

"Just got home, what a party.. Unreal result, I'm speechless" - It was 3 hours after the game and I was out with mates watching it. Never once did I say I was in Wellington, you just assumed it because you're a brain damaged psycho who got banned from these forums because you have mental issues.

Funny you started posting from that account right after I called you out on RuggerBugger. Get a life mate and go see a doctor.

What?

Take a chill pill, or perhaps not in your case.

My account? What?

never mind, you've obviously never played rugby, or have you? Da da daaaa

- - - Updated - - -

I know Chrustchurch can't hold one (still arguable), but the FBS in Dunedin should be hosting one. 2 in Auckland? Such bul*****!! Those losers don't even show up to the Blues games. Pathetic.

I just had to respond mate....that's what Jaffas do, afterall, we are in the same team.

We're in the same team/cause but you still deserve a smack around the ears.

Go the AB's

- - - Updated - - -

Never been banned, as for Dr's? Any suggestions and where did I mention Wellington?

Awwwwww don't shoot the messenger

Wish they would have played at least one of the Pacific Island teams. It would be a much better warm up than the Provincial XV - then again, money talks. Just hope the All Blacks release their internationals to play for their Super XV sides. Slightly worried they might be undercooked going into the tests.

What's that based on? I'm not saying it wouldn't be nice for the Lions to play one of the PI nations, but I don't believe they'd put up more of a challenge than a NZ Super rugby side.

Complain to your Union then, because the weak provincial games benefit no one but the home test side.

The lions want tough preparation games so they can gel, they want to play the best you can offer so they can hit the test series a proper team - it's the unions that pull them out, and it flags up that the Lions are seen as little more than one almighty cash cow to feather the home unions nest - it's massively disrespectful to the whole ethos of the Lions.

It's always a big talking point post Lions tours how the last few tours have been massively weighted in the home unions favour down to pulling the home test players and xtended squad out fo the provincial games.

"They cheated like buggery and good luck to them because they got away with it," was the view of Otago's captain Craig Newby I watched this game and I vividly remember Newby's comments after the game he was filthy about it to put it mildly. The lions were a friggin disgrace in this game and the ref was a joke. Newby went on to captain Leicester Tigers
and was fairly well regarded over there.

Theres nothing to complain about to the NZ union they stated in the news conference today it would of been madness to string together ITM cup sides during the super15 season which is correct..... im perfectly happy to see the lions get humiliated before the test series even starts..... Might even make them try to turn up for the test series this time. That last series was men against boys.

The only hope the lions have of beating NZ super rugby sides is forward domination which is possible but I highly doubt they will win games like they did against the NPC sides in that manner, it just wont work like that against NZ super rugby sides who play SA opponents every year.

Latest posts