• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

2025 British & Irish Lions tour to Australia

I wonder how you'll be able to get tickets for that game as that's going to be a sell out.

Will any Brits get into the Lions team? Just waiting for Sexton to come out of retirement and make himself available for the Lions after Faz senior is confirmed as head coach.

Right now Jac Morgan, Ben Earl, Finn Russell and at least one of Darcy Graham, Louis Rees-Zammit and a fit Anthony Watson make my Lions 23 as well as a non-Irish loosehead, a non-Irish 9 and probably another non-Irish 10.

So Darcy and LRZ to play for the midweek team. That's decided then.

Can see the test half back partnership being JGP and Russell assuming both fit and in form.

My draft test backline

9. JGP
10. Russell
11. DVDM
12. Aki
13. Ringrose
14. Hansen
15. Keenan

Surely a 5:3 split on the bench given how bad Australia are.

Last edited:
Looking at the World Cup engnland > Ireland.

So the real question should be, are there any Irish, welsh and Scottish that would actually make the 23 compared to the mighty English semi finalists.

4/7 imports, what a joke international sport is

Lions should have their own eligibility laws and remove residency from the equation
What about

9 JGP
10 G Arscombe
11 DVM
12 S Tupolotu
13 Aki
14 steyn
15 Hanson

Could probably do a forward back quite easily as well.

The Lions is just an excuse to get on it for the exceedingly large contingent of British expats populating Bondi and the Gold Coast. No Australian is going to pay the absurd asking price for a ticket.

The Wallabies are struggling to pay their players and have already lost Nawaqanitawase to the NRL. I'd say a 50 point winning margin for the Lions would be par the way things are going.

Maybe they should play the Kangaroos. Would be more competitive.

Last edited:
4/7 imports, what a joke international sport is

Lions should have their own eligibility laws and remove residency from the equation
Mack is the most bogan **** out. He's basically rugby's answer to David Boon.

Happy that he's escaped Australian rugby and shows that we still have the talent hidden under all the administrative excrement. Pretty hilarious he's turning out for Ireland.

The Lions is just an excuse to get on it for the exceedingly large contingent of British expats populating Bondi and the Gold Coast. No Australian is going to pay the absurd asking price for a ticket.

The Wallabies are struggling to pay their players and have already lost Nawaqanitawase to the NRL. I'd say a 50 point winning margin for the Lions would be par the way things are going.

Maybe they should play the Kangaroos. Would be more competitive.
Yeah they are going to pay it. I know I will.

Latest posts