• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Britney spears sister is preggers

D

Dmx#1

Jamie lynn is her name I think, well im not surprised I guess shes a freak in the bed like her sister*shrugs shoulders* Just tho i would add to to the "pregger" topics

Another riveting must-read thread. This preggers thing really hasn't done it's dash has it?

Theres no way in the world this could've been posted as extra info in the Jessica Alba one or the other one........

She has also come out and said she wants to marry her church-going boyfriend.

Apparently they are both really in to religion, but he knocks her up at the age of 16! I suppose hes doing the right thing and saying he wants to be with her.

Britney's sister is a hottie tho!

She may be 16, but shes almost 17 and I've only just turned 18, so theres no need to go on about her being too young :p

4435.jpg

jamie_lynn_spears.jpg

jamie_lynn1.jpg

jamie_lynn_teen_vogue.jpg

I love the word preggers. More now, since people have publically announced their hatred for it.

Too young? Hell, you know what they say:

If there's grass...

I too would 'do her' lol shux the mum must be proud as hell with Britney and her

I love the word preggers. More now, since people have publically announced their hatred for it.

If there's grass...
[/b]

501522183_5f6c3c946f_o.jpg

YOU GOT THAT VIBE!!!!!!

If there's grass...
[/b]
What they say is:

IF THEY BLEED, THEY CAN BREED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

I prefer the term, "young enough to bleed, old enough to butcher". [/b]
BAH! IT DOESNT RHYME!!!!! THEREFORE MINE IS THE BEST! : IF THEY CAN BLEED, THEY CAN BREED!!!!

<div class='quotemain'> I prefer the term, "young enough to bleed, old enough to butcher". [/b]
BAH! IT DOESNT RHYME!!!!! THEREFORE MINE IS THE BEST! : IF THEY CAN BLEED, THEY CAN BREED!!!!
[/b][/quote]

f*** the rhyme, it's supposed to sound seedy

<div class='quotemain'>
<div class='quotemain'> I prefer the term, "young enough to bleed, old enough to butcher". [/b]
[/b][/quote]

f*** the rhyme, it's supposed to sound seedy [/b][/quote]
f*** the rhyme??? f*** YOU!!! RAWRRRR!!! Nah man you're all goooood. I'll telyl u what, pizza and kebabs owns,...but i finished that and now im in2 mums camembert cheese and dads fkn chocolate covered licorice...WHAT Do u like to eat when not in best state?

Britney Spears' sister is quite the sex machine.

<div class='quotemain'>
[/b][/quote]

No pedo, but to be honest when I was at college the younger chicks were nicer. It was pretty f***ed up cause my year there were no nice chicks smh. If I followed your saying melon,.wairapa cullen and RC I'd be in jail right now lol.

<div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotemain'>
[/b][/quote]

No pedo, but to be honest when I was at college the younger chicks were nicer. It was pretty f***ed up cause my year there were no nice chicks smh. If I followed your saying melon,.wairapa cullen and RC I'd be in jail right now lol.
[/b][/quote]
You wish JELLYFISH

<div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotemain'>
[/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]
You wish JELLYFISH
[/b][/quote]

Why am I a jelly fish? Aye? Aye??????????

<div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotemain'>
[/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]
You wish JELLYFISH
[/b][/quote]

Why am I a jelly fish? Aye? Aye??????????

[/b][/quote]
Well ID SAY SO!

*hands on cheeks*

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh jesus christ theres something wrong with you at the moment. Too many fat chicks go at you tonight or something???

I'll telyl u what, pizza and kebabs owns,...but i finished that and now im in2 mums camembert cheese and dads fkn chocolate covered licorice...
[/b]
Bit stoned there mate?