• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

The Rugby Pub

dasNdanger

First XV
Country Flag
United States
Club or Nation
New Zealand
If the mods will allow it, I would like to start this thread for off-topic chit-chat - a place to grow the camaraderie of the community and discuss things that just don't need their own topic, or that don't fit into any other topic already started. In other words, a place to share our day...and maybe a pint or three. All I ask is that people keep it fun, and civil. NO bar fights, please! :)

Okie dokie - I'll start...but I really don't have much to share! It's morning here so my day is just starting, and I'm sure no one wants to hear about my morning chores, like making beds and scooping poops out of the kitty litter pan.

Well...except mebbe Big E. He seems like the kind of guy who can appreciate cat poops. (Speaking of which, when we were young kids my sister and I would pick up our pony's balls of poo with our bare hands and hurl 'em at the neighbor boys...like baseballs. We were pretty good aims, too. :D )

das

Surely this is what the legendary talking rot thread is for?

To be honest Olyy, I always felt a bit that the thread "For talking rot" was only applicable towards the NH posters of this thread. And I'm not saying this out of disrespect or anything, but most of the times I had no idea what you guys were saying, and the slang words some used, especially LN7 and Feic.

I'm all for this thread, If it's not seen as a double thread towards "for talking rot". And if it's going to be used, may I suggest that certain things should not be discussed. We don't want this thread to turn into a slating contest, or where certain members take over with their sense of art or whatever...

Latest posts