• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

The behaviour on this Forum

Hey Kiwi,

Yep we're trying to work it out. Believe me, constantly banning this munters accounts isn't all that much fun for us either.

Sorry about the delay - we'll get our admins on it.

In the process of doing so!
Unfortunately the latest update removed some permissions for the staff and IP banning was one of them =/ Just got to sort that, shouldn't take long hopefully

Never come across anything like this. Simple disagreement over Milner-Skudder being selected for the All Blacks, good discussion as well, no name calling (a part from him eventually) and I never responded with any of my own, even tried to green him and calm him down as you can see at the bottom of the picture.

wkUrBo2.png

Genuine lunatic.

Logged on to discover this every day.

IgTvGh5.png

OLOX72W.png

9xvuulY.png

E3PfYqs.png

Admins, can you not IP ban this lunatic? It's really past the point of trolling, to psychotic. Death threats and everything.

is it wrong for me to laugh at this?

not that it's happened, i agree with you it's crazy, but it's still kinda funny to see such pent up rage.

what prompted this?

is it wrong for me to laugh at this?

not that it's happened, i agree with you it's crazy, but it's still kinda funny to see such pent up rage.

what prompted this?

It was at first, but now it's just sad and psychotic.

We had an argument over Milner-Skudder, he said he had a"quiet" game vs the Crusaders, and I said he was one of the stand outs and backed it up with his statistics which showed he was one of the stand outs from the game and examples of try scoring opportunities and great runs he made even when he was playing at wing where he hasn't featured much all season in a lackluster Hurricanes performance that exposed how poor Marshall and his linking play, which Skudder suffered from. Then said he deserves an AB spot given his great form over the ITM Cup and SR season and with our injuries at FB, Piutau, Dagg and Jane is often injury prone and on the wing, he disagreed saying it's a RWC year and not to give out new caps (madness, you have to at least try out some emerging talent in the RC). Then he just lost his sh*t, started calling me an idiot and inboxing me abuse, at first he claimed I was sending abuse and retaliating, but when asked to provide proof like the screenshots I provided he never did, because I never sent anything of the sort.

Last edited:
The PM's weren't the bad bit it was the badmouthing spam all over the forum.

Honestly I knew mods would deal with it but I did wonder if Motherucker was teenager or something it was supremely childish.

The PM's weren't the bad bit it was the badmouthing spam all over the forum.

Honestly I knew mods would deal with it but I did wonder if Motherucker was teenager or something it was supremely childish.

Not that bad huh?

hVIyfnB.png

It was at first, but now it's just sad and psychotic.

We had an argument over Milner-Skudder, he said he had a"quiet" game vs the Crusaders, and I said he was one of the stand outs and backed it up with his statistics which showed he was one of the stand outs from the game and examples of try scoring opportunities and great runs he made even when he was playing at wing where he hasn't featured much all season in a lackluster Hurricanes performance that exposed how poor Marshall and his linking play, which Skudder suffered from. Then said he deserves an AB spot given his great form over the ITM Cup and SR season and with our injuries at FB, Piutau, Dagg and Jane is often injury prone and on the wing, he disagreed saying it's a RWC year and not to give out new caps (madness, you have to at least try out some emerging talent in the RC). Then he just lost his sh*t, started calling me an idiot and inboxing me abuse, at first he claimed I was sending abuse and retaliating, but when asked to provide proof like the screenshots I provided he never did, because I never sent anything of the sort.

sweet lord, that is tragic.

Not that bad huh?
Sense of perspective here.

The PM's bother one member of the forum posting the same crap in every thread you've posted in and creating new ones bother every member who's trying to use the forum at that time.

Is it wrong that I'm getting upset as I hardly ever get PM's.

TBH this forum is nothing compared to some others esp a certain big forum (not gaming, Reddit of 4chan) where it is pretty much like that all the time. Fortunately I'm a green.

LOL!

Guys don't get discouraged by one guy making these types of childish posts. Just ignore and delete them. I speak from personal experience when I say some of us have gotten the treatment of spamming threats in our PM's at some stage. I had that during the last World Cup from a Samoan bloke who was just spewing nonsense everywhere on the forum. At one stage I thought he was Eliota Fuimaono-Sapolu.

He clearly has issues, and maybe when he gets home his mommy will give him a good spanking after he watched his cartoon and drinking his chocolate milk.

Hahaha did anyone catch that? Kiwi ya bladdy twerp!

Super quick moderating though

Is kiwii plural for kiwi?

Mind blown.

I'll stop, in case it's feeding off the darkness.

i don't understand, why can you not just block his IP and remove the ability for proxy/anonymous IP services?

Or just close sign ups for a bit, till you can figure out the above?

Lol! The best of it all, he uses the same nickname, just with different numbers at the end.

Like we'll ever take him seriously after that. This is just too funny.

Also whichever mod is on duty, well done for keeping up!