• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

The behaviour on this Forum

Lol! The best of it all, he uses the same nickname, just with different numbers at the end.

Like we'll ever take him seriously after that. This is just too funny.

Also whichever mod is on duty, well done for keeping up!

Olly is earning his spurs today

Logged on to discover this every day.

Admins, can you not IP ban this lunatic? It's really past the point of trolling, to psychotic. Death threats and everything.

The new Mad Max is decent, you should definitely go see it.

Oh also Kiwi:

"I'll make your life a living hell"

I can hardly imagine how you'll get out of bed knowing someone sends unjustified hate on an internet forum.

On the flip side, I've been reading this forums for a fair period of time and have seen some of the tempers flare. However as soon as one person receives hate mail people are all jumping out to find humour and call out the guy. Don't think it's too bad overall.

Jesus Christ what a psycho! I saw the thread he started earlier today and honestly thought it was a joke - I just assumed the two of you were friends in real life and shared a bit of a dark sense of humour. I can't believe that came from the mind of a real human being, flabbergasting.

It's worse when you see the amount of stuff that nickdnz, selimnia and myself have had to get rid of - literally hundreds of threads/posts/accounts.

The new Mad Max is decent, you should definitely go see it.

Went and saw it tonight, was on imdb looking up the girls from it! Great movie.

Damn, I missed his posts, what did he say? I can't believe how much he lost the plot, seemed like a solid sensible poster, then out off the blue he lost his sh*t when I proved him wrong on Milner-Skudder. Mind blown how angry and crazy he is. I actually think he's schizophrenic because some of the stuff he's sending me.

I was following the cricket on cricinfo until I saw this thread, now im switching between the two for entertainment.

It's worse when you see the amount of stuff that nickdnz, selimnia and myself have had to get rid of - literally hundreds of threads/posts/accounts.

it must be automated?

i just can't believe anyone can keep up with that, the time it takes to create a new e-mail (even using a deadrop) and then signing up.... that's minutes... even with 20 tabs open that's still an insane amount of time.

I really do think he actually invested the time in it.
Most of the posts were just copy and pastes into all the active threads, but all of the accounts were made with new Gmail accounts (adding a different number each time).

Most of the posts were just copy and pastes into all the active threads, but all of the accounts were made with new Gmail accounts (adding a different number each time).

Now that's commitment!

Kudo's should go to him. Signing up at gmail isn't a quick thing either!!

Perhaps he created the gmail addresses well in advance, while sitting in his babycave.

5cff9d28a336a40aeb061b23e38ed740.jpg

The guy is clearly an evil genius

He actually has had accounts from Gmail, Yahoo and Live.

His schizophrenia extends to e-mail services..

You have to give phone numbers and ****e to get gmail accounts these days, he's not messing around.

Latest posts