• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Bug swatter

I've made some new rep categories anyway, you now just need to rep people and find out what they are!

Curious, how do I save new settings on the Edit Profile (User Manager) page?

There doesn't seem to be an option for that. Or I'm blind.

EDIT: Turns out I was looking at the wrong thing. Disregard me.

Yes you can. Go to "settings" and have a look at the bottom of the page.

See the green bar under "Senior Member." That's your current rep. I am currently devising new, more interesting categories.
Ok, a follow on from this. Is there a way to see the comments for other people's rep points, or is that just limited to your own now? Always used to enjoy why people were recieving rep, especially negative rep! I've tried viewing other member's profile page, but I can't see anywhere there to see comments, or the exact amount of rep he/she has.

I haven't turned it on. You can highlight over the green (or red!) square(s) and see how far along they are though.

They all just say 'requires judgement' at the moment. Probably just because everyone has low reputations to begin with. Cheers for the info.

Not a bug, but will the Tables/Standings be making a re-appearance in the different leagues forums at any point?

Also, i lost my two reps from the other day :(

Again, not really a bug, but the time on the forum seems to be out by 1hour. I checked my settings in my control pannel, and I've got it set to GMT time. Just made a post and it showed as being posted at 12:30AM instead of 1:30AM.

Dull have you made sure in the option: DST Correction Option - select Automatically detect, should work then.

Maybe it's just me, but sometimes threads have an extra page. For example a thread may actually have 8 pages, but it shows there's 9. So when I click on the link for the 9th page, instead of sending me to the "9th" page it redirects me to the 8th page.

Yea I've had that problem to for a while it got fixed for a few days then came back for me.