• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Bulls vs Brumbies

• Thread starter Incredible Schalk
  • Start date
I

Incredible Schalk

This is great stuff from the Bulls, almost got the try of the season when Habana collected a punt in his own half. Ran back at the defense, powered past a couple, produced a miracle offload to Spies who bet 5 players and if he had re-collected the return pass there was an easy try on the right. 28-10 at the moment, the Bulls dominant.

They player really well. Olivier's try was an absolute Beaut.Its taken them long enough to get going, too bad its so late in the season.
They really took over in the second half, Dominating possession and constantly getting into the 22 and scoring. At one time they had being into the 22 five times, four times they left with points

I actually missed this game (probably a good thing). It seems as though the Brumbies did their usual thing of the year and not take their opportunities.

I think Fisher is going to have to take some risks in his last game against the Force.

Would love to see Kimlin start at lock (two tries in two matches off the bench).

Plus, the Force don't have a very good scrum so I think it's the perfect opportunity to give Ben Alexander a go at loosehead. Henderson hasn't had a very good year and obviously been the weaker side of the scrum. I think it's time to find a better loosehead option.

If only the Bulls had played like this at the start of the season, then they might have had a chance of retaining their crown. Spies is an animal and is looking like the best number 8 in the world.

If only the Bulls had played like this at the start of the season, then they might have had a chance of retaining their crown. Spies is an animal and is looking like the best number 8 in the world.
[/b]

I like Spies and think he could be the best no.8 but at the moment Kankowski owns that position, imo.