• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Call Of Duty 5

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ak47 @ Dec 7 2008, 09:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
just get online - problem solved :p[/b]
Because being sniped by somebody 50 levels above you who plays the game non-stop is in someway better than being sniped by a ruthless machine...

At least the machine doesnt smack talk.

(As a side note, I was going to say "ruthless machine incapable of love", but the whiny ***** who loves to teabag you is totally devoid of positive emotion too.)

simply the greatest online experience i have ever had
everytime i load it up - it never gets old

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ak47 @ Dec 16 2008, 12:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
simply the greatest online experience i have ever had
everytime i load it up - it never gets old[/b]

Ok you have convinced me to hire it out again.  Family are coming over for Christmas....my brother and brother in laws have NEVER seen a PS3 game...nor have they seen a next gen machine on a 47 inch Viera....so I have for Christmas hired out MGS4 for them to play with and to be dazzled by the effects...but I will also hire out COD5 for them to be thoroughly amazed at.  I am also thinking another beauty of a game in Assasins Creed as that will make them think the WOW factor too when they see its graphics.  Any other games that make the PS3 bring out the big time graphics!!!!

I am picking up my copy of this a bit later on, managed to get one for £20.

i swear to god, the reason why we play shooters is because of the cod series
both 4 and 5 are outrageously brilliant, and set the bar so high, most other shooters appear shizen

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ak47 @ Dec 24 2008, 11:35 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
i swear to god, the reason why we play shooters is because of the cod series
both 4 and 5 are outrageously brilliant, and set the bar so high, most other shooters appear shizen[/b]
Yep that is how I see the rest now.

Just been playing an hour on the solo thing...picked it up where I last was before I updated.  After one hour I have only progressed 70 metres.  I think I need to try another difficulty level.

Latest posts