• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Canadian Rugby fans, a question....

W

Will

Just a question to those rugby fans based in Canada who are watching the WC. I'm making may way over to Canada soon to spend a couple of weeks travelling between Toronto, Montreal, and Quebec City. I'll be doin gthis however in the first two weeks of October, and so it's a busy time for the WC.

I'm just wondering what the WC coverage on tv is like over in Canada at the moment. Is it being shonw on any of the major sports networks, and is it likely I'll be able to watch the matches in bars around these cities?

Thanks in advance.

Just a question to those rugby fans based in Canada who are watching the WC. I'm making may way over to Canada soon to spend a couple of weeks travelling between Toronto, Montreal, and Quebec City. I'll be doin gthis however in the first two weeks of October, and so it's a busy time for the WC.

I'm just wondering what the WC coverage on tv is like over in Canada at the moment. Is it being shonw on any of the major sports networks, and is it likely I'll be able to watch the matches in bars around these cities?

Thanks in advance.
[/b]

On the assumption that you want to watch the games live and you won't have access to broadband internet than you will more than likely have to find a bar that will be playing the games. I chose the going via Setanta's broadband internet so I could watch the games live. The games will not be played on any major TV network so which leaves you with three options.

1) Find a TV that has Setanta and watch the game delayed

2) Find a TV and pay the $25 per game for pay per view

3) Find a bar, preferably without a head charge and watch it there.

This World Cup has been an expensive proposition, and quite frankly I am not pleased but it's as good as you can get so, take your pick of your options.

Latest posts