• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Canterbury Crusaders v NSW Waratahs

Just wanted to say that Mose Tu'aili scored the first and last tries in this years super 14. The first player ever?

Just wanted to say that Mose Tu'aili scored the first and last tries in this years super 14. The first player ever? [/b]

Wow you noticed that? He is probably the only one that realises it.

My warm congratulations to the Crusaders for their most very conventional, old-school and England 2003-esque way in which they won against the Waratahs!

Has anyone asked Dan Carter if he feels like he's going to hell after kicking that drop goal?

I know, further proof that under the ELVs it's impossible to play that kind of game :p .
And yes, Carter is going to hell.

ah-hah! Jumping the gun there! I said nothing of the sort.

I'm more equating it to...hmm...how Munster fans say their team's pick and go is insanely exciting and amazing and then say that everyone elses' pick and go is just dull and boring...boo! Ban forwards (except Munster forwards, they're awesome).

Well, at least Carter is going to hell for using his brain rather than yelling "ONCE MORE INTO THE BREACH BROTHERS!" and running straight at the French. Again.

Ummmm...the Waratahs pick and go was more effective than the Crusaders...except they did the pick and give it away method when they got too close to the line.

The Crusaders played better than the Waratahs to get the ***le and to do that required quite a bit more thinking than old school tactics.

Carter went to hell in October last year but then Deans the saviour redeemed his soul and he was born again with a significant drop kick to boot.

Latest posts