Status
Not open for further replies.
O

O'Rothlain

"No one enjoyed watching him f___ the ball."

G

getofmeland

<div class='quotemain'>
Oops, guess who forgot about this hehe...

And here's our winner...

<div class='quotemain'>
John's hernia didn't stop his legendary farts causing nausea for innocent bystanders
[/b]
[/b][/quote]

Wowsers! Okay

[/b][/quote]

Yobo can only dream of what it is like to be kicked in the balls!!! (PC Version)

R

RoyalBlueStuey

Yobo can only dream of what it is like to be kicked in the balls!!! (PC Version)
[/b]

There's got to be one involving Mr Pancake but I daresay no-one outside Liverpool will get it.

G

getofmeland

<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]

There's got to be one involving Mr Pancake but I daresay no-one outside Liverpool will get it. [/b][/quote]

I am not expecting to win this cos I am a rednosed gobshite!!!

R

RoyalBlueStuey

I am not expecting to win this cos I am a rednosed gobshite!!!
[/b]

I'd never hold that against you.

Pity you can't enter your own competition...I've just come up with a great one :

"Dr Steven Gerrard PHd went to great lengths to explore every aspect of the 'cleats or studs' debate."

R

RoyalBlueStuey

Argh! the Gerrard piccie has gone now anyway.

Okay brand new competition :

M

melon

"Flight 172381 to air control, there seems to be a bird on the run way"

B

Bullitt

[/b]

Fuel rate increases meant the British Airways "tow tours" got into full swing.

G

getofmeland

Why is it I always get stuck behind the OAPs on narrow runways....

G

gjohn85

[/b]

Pilot in small plane: Damn, this plane is cutting out......BUGGER!! That the last time I'm getting my petrol from Tesco's, Save club card points on fuel my arse! Oh well, I'll just wait here until I can get this plane repaired.......oh wait, what's that noise?

O

O'Rothlain

Is that John Travolta back there? Why can't he just be happy with a cesna like the rest of us rich "pilots"?

R

RoyalBlueStuey

Pilot in small plane: Damn, this plane is cutting out......BUGGER!! That the last time I'm getting my petrol from Tesco's, Save club card points on fuel my arse! Oh well, I'll just wait here until I can get this plane repaired.......oh wait, what's that noise?
[/b]

Winner there I think!

R

RoyalBlueStuey

"So let me get this straight...You've come to take my soul down to suffer eternal suffering & damnation?.....Just for wearing socks and sandals? Wow, seems a little harsh to me!"

Status
Not open for further replies.