• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Caption Compo Thread II

Status
Not open for further replies.
captioncomp1rj4.jpg

"No one enjoyed watching him f___ the ball."

<div class='quotemain'>
Oops, guess who forgot about this hehe...

And here's our winner...

<div class='quotemain'>
John's hernia didn't stop his legendary farts causing nausea for innocent bystanders
[/b]
[/b][/quote]

Wowsers! Okay

71830354.jpg

[/b][/quote]

Yobo can only dream of what it is like to be kicked in the balls!!! (PC Version)

Yobo can only dream of what it is like to be kicked in the balls!!! (PC Version)
[/b]

There's got to be one involving Mr Pancake but I daresay no-one outside Liverpool will get it.

<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]

There's got to be one involving Mr Pancake but I daresay no-one outside Liverpool will get it. [/b][/quote]

I am not expecting to win this cos I am a rednosed gobshite!!!

I am not expecting to win this cos I am a rednosed gobshite!!!
[/b]

I'd never hold that against you.

Pity you can't enter your own competition...I've just come up with a great one :

"Dr Steven Gerrard PHd went to great lengths to explore every aspect of the 'cleats or studs' debate."

Argh! the Gerrard piccie has gone now anyway.

Okay brand new competition :

38cessna_747.jpg

38cessna_747.jpg

"Flight 172381 to air control, there seems to be a bird on the run way"

38cessna_747.jpg
[/b]

Fuel rate increases meant the British Airways "tow tours" got into full swing.

Why is it I always get stuck behind the OAPs on narrow runways....

38cessna_747.jpg
[/b]

Pilot in small plane: Damn, this plane is cutting out......BUGGER!! That the last time I'm getting my petrol from Tesco's, Save club card points on fuel my arse! Oh well, I'll just wait here until I can get this plane repaired.......oh wait, what's that noise?

38cessna_747.jpg

Is that John Travolta back there? Why can't he just be happy with a cesna like the rest of us rich "pilots"?

38cessna_747.jpg

Pilot in small plane: Damn, this plane is cutting out......BUGGER!! That the last time I'm getting my petrol from Tesco's, Save club card points on fuel my arse! Oh well, I'll just wait here until I can get this plane repaired.......oh wait, what's that noise?
[/b]

Winner there I think!

"So let me get this straight...You've come to take my soul down to suffer eternal suffering & damnation?.....Just for wearing socks and sandals? Wow, seems a little harsh to me!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts