• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Caption Compo Thread II

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

melon

Deeaadddd Maaan Waallkiinnn! I said, DEEEAAD MAAAN WAALKKIIN!

(im sure those of you who have watched The Green Mile would understand :) )

G

gjohn85

<div class='quotemain'>

[/b]
"So let me get this straight...You've come to take my soul down to suffer eternal suffering & damnation?.....Just for wearing socks and sandals? Wow, seems a little harsh to me!" [/b][/quote]

WINNER!! Congrats RBS, all the entries could of won in this round.

Over to you RBS.

Q

QKXV

Another Elvis sighting puts the (burger)king at local grid iron trials

P

Prestwick

Republican Party of America's Rugby team gets fined for failing to remove illeigal padding before match.

R

RoyalBlueStuey

I know I can't win but how about

"Not all of Armour-fit's under armour prototypes made it to the production stage"

or

"Upon returning to pre-season training the coach instantly regretted telling his super fast, 120 pound running-back to 'Bulk up a bit'."

<div class='quotemain'>

[/b]
I know I can't win but how about

"Not all of Armour-fit's under armour prototypes made it to the production stage"

"It was no use...no-one bought Hank's claim that his uniform had shrunk in the wash"

or

"Upon returning to pre-season training the coach instantly regretted telling his super fast, 120 pound running-back to 'Bulk up a bit'."
[/b][/quote]

G

gjohn85

Somebody has had a good Easter.

or

Guys, be honest....Does my ass look big in this?

R

RoyalBlueStuey

Coach: Ok, who ate the mascot who was carrying the ball bag?
[/b]
I'll go with this one 'cause I like the idea that he was so hungry he'd eat a mascott

Over to you

S

shtove

Randy felt humiliated - his mom had packed the wrong socks ... again!

Or

Randy was a beautifully balanced player - even after the fatal coronary he managed to stay on his feet.

R

RoyalBlueStuey

Randy felt humiliated - his mom had packed the wrong socks ... again!

Or

Randy was a beautifully balanced player - even after the fatal coronary he managed to stay on his feet.
[/b]

Oooh good one....but I'd already passed the baton to gjohn85....sorry dude, rules are rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.