• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Caption Compo Thread II

Status
Not open for further replies.
gallery_48_5_7074.jpg

[/b]

"You've been waiting HOW long?"

Deeaadddd Maaan Waallkiinnn! I said, DEEEAAD MAAAN WAALKKIIN!

(im sure those of you who have watched The Green Mile would understand :) )

<div class='quotemain'>
gallery_48_5_7074.jpg

[/b]

"So let me get this straight...You've come to take my soul down to suffer eternal suffering & damnation?.....Just for wearing socks and sandals? Wow, seems a little harsh to me!" [/b][/quote]

WINNER!! Congrats RBS, all the entries could of won in this round.

Over to you RBS.

Another Elvis sighting puts the (burger)king at local grid iron trials

Republican Party of America's Rugby team gets fined for failing to remove illeigal padding before match.

I know I can't win but how about

"Not all of Armour-fit's under armour prototypes made it to the production stage"

or

"Upon returning to pre-season training the coach instantly regretted telling his super fast, 120 pound running-back to 'Bulk up a bit'."

<div class='quotemain'>
241601646_72534545d5.jpg

[/b]

I know I can't win but how about

"Not all of Armour-fit's under armour prototypes made it to the production stage"

"It was no use...no-one bought Hank's claim that his uniform had shrunk in the wash"

or

"Upon returning to pre-season training the coach instantly regretted telling his super fast, 120 pound running-back to 'Bulk up a bit'."
[/b][/quote]

Somebody has had a good Easter.

or

Guys, be honest....Does my ass look big in this?

Coach: Ok, who ate the mascot who was carrying the ball bag?
[/b]

I'll go with this one 'cause I like the idea that he was so hungry he'd eat a mascott

Over to you

241601646_72534545d5.jpg

Randy felt humiliated - his mom had packed the wrong socks ... again!

Or

Randy was a beautifully balanced player - even after the fatal coronary he managed to stay on his feet.

241601646_72534545d5.jpg

Randy felt humiliated - his mom had packed the wrong socks ... again!

Or

Randy was a beautifully balanced player - even after the fatal coronary he managed to stay on his feet.
[/b]

Oooh good one....but I'd already passed the baton to gjohn85....sorry dude, rules are rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts