• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Cardiff after dark

Looks like Cardiff could be a fun night out, maybe Canada will tour there in a November to come and I can check out some of these establishments, dosen't look that much different than what you would see in some popular bar areas in Canada. Although obviously the city scape is different. As well Canadian bar areas tend to fall into two categories, streets and areas filled with tone of medium to small bars where people either go to thier favourite and hang out or bar hop. Or mega bars that are either by themselves or have one or two others nearby.

The bar I hang out at in the summer in St. Catharines(Port Dalhousie neighbourhood) can fit about 2200 people in it, and the one beside it fit about 12-1300. Yet downtown most cities it seems to resemble more what I am seeing in these photos as Canadian winters even in Southern Ontario are cold kind of neagting the advantage of a large mega bar, and only smokers want to be outside.

Only had Guinness once, downed a pint in 1 on my way to being crowned Southampton Solent University Sport Writers First Years Pub Golf Champion 2007.
Was, worryingly, the high point of my 2 years at Uni
It's called vitamin G. Keep up!

Latest posts