• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Cardiff Blues v Leicester

This migt go to a place kicking contest. First half of extra time is just about over.

you'd have to have Cardiff as favourites then with both Flood and Dupuy off the pitch.

How does it work? where are they taken from etc. Straight in front of the posts? How far out?

Ooof, Murphy what a nightmare kick. Great chance for a try there if it'd stayed infield.

Blues must be in pole position in a penalty shootout. They can bring Sweeney on, which they have.

Blues now have 4 players who are very capable place kickers.

I ust got a text saying we're going to a kicking contest. Can't stream in college!

Are Flood, Dupey, Vesty and Geordan Murply still on?

Ok, so it's down to a kicking contest.
Also: IAN MCGEECHAN GET TOM CROFT IN YOUR LIONS SQUAD IMMEDIATELY! IMMEDIATELY!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Monkeypigeon @ May 3 2009, 06:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I ust got a text saying we're going to a kicking contest. Can't stream in college!

Are Flood, Dupey, Vesty and Geordan Murply still on?[/b]

Flood is gone, Dupuy just came back on after Hipkiss no doubt accidentally on purpose started bleeding.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sir. Speedy @ May 3 2009, 06:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Ok, so it's down to a kicking contest.
Also: IAN MCGEECHAN GET TOM CROFT IN YOUR LIONS SQUAD IMMEDIATELY! IMMEDIATELY![/b]

relax Speedy, he'll get his chance once Quinlan gets his ban

How can I relax?! The ******* just came two metres from ending the game then and there!

Plus we're only five kicks away from determining whether we have the first Welsh finalist since Cardiff in the first tournament.
HOW THE HELL CAN I RELAX?! :rahh:

Latest posts