• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Cardiff Blues v Leicester

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (An Tarbh @ May 3 2009, 10:42 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Teh Mite @ May 3 2009, 11:32 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Don't really care, the Munster glorys hunters may just keep their gobs shut for a few months now so all is good with the world.

Unless of course, being typical glory hunters, they all suddenly become Leinster fans...[/b]

yeah the Lunsters will suddenly rediscover their blue side over the next 3 weeks. We could even find ourselves with a few Meinsters!
[/b][/quote]

Yeah, I'm there'll be a few of those alright. I'm Irish I'll cheer for my brethern and when (I hope) they're victorious I'll buy them all a Mochito.

I'm torn today between my celtic buddies and the Murphies. I'm siding towards Leicester for the sake of the Lions but either way I think there's going to be a very good final!

First kickable penalty to Leicester. Turned over on halfway and a good Dupuy chip forces Halfpenny to hold on under pressure in the ensuing ruck.
Dupuy for the lead... Sliced it.

Halfpenny redeeming himself there by snatching the high ball from Johne Murphy. ***o off injured though. Massive blow early on...

Argh, another mistake from Halfpenny. Stupid from the Blues though to lose the lineout before hand. They look like they're going to struggle here...

you'd wonder if Rolland was just taking the easy option pinging Castrogiovanni there, he's up there with Vickery for his penalty counts in most games.

Halfpenny desperate not to cock up for the Lions selectors watching. A brilliant break that leads to the Blues first penalty. Converted.

3 - 0.

Croft gives away his second penalty so far and Blair has no difficulty with the kick.

3-0 Cardiff Blues

not much of a chase on that kick, I know he shouldn't have missed it and you wouldn't expect it but **** sake.

Nice defensive work from Cardiff to win the penalty under pressure. Dupuy's passing from the lineout is putting Flood under pressure. Though with the Whizz Kid Ellis on the bench I'm sure Cockerill will want to give him more time...

jesus that was pathetic from Leicester, such a great attacking position only for Flood to mess it up.

right they've got to change their kicker now, Murphy was kicking last week against Bristol, so he's an option as is Flood who surely should have been kicking from the off unless he's not fit enough.

****, Cardiff's defence is being really lazy. Leicester making easy metres and Murphy almost scoring, though it was an amazing cover tackle.

better from Leicester but great defence from Molitika I think to get the penalty.

arg, walked around just about all of lincoln, none of the pubs are showing this bloody match. All showing some shitty football game! Streaaaaam anyone?

that's a great line from Hamilton not sure if the covering tackle could have been better but the step seemed to do him.

Robinson and Roberts really should have done better with the inital tackle on Flood.

There we go, Hamilton under the posts. Cardiff's defence really needs to shape up or else the game's over already.

3 - 7.

Filise lucky not to get carded after a ridiculous high tackle.

Penalty Tigers. FFS CARDIFF! What the hell are you doing?!

Makes no mistakes this time. 3 - 10.

and Dupuy finally lands a penalty for Leicester, looking ominous for the Blues.

Halfpenny to nullify Dupuy's strike with a difficult kick...

Beautiful strike. 6 - 10.

Latest posts