• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Cardiff Blues v Treviso (11-09-2011, 15:45 BST)

TRF_Cymro

Cymro The White
TRF Legend
Country Flag
Wales
Club or Nation
Barbarians
rdpro12.png

Cardiff City Stadium (Sunday, 11 September 2011, 3:45pm BST)
Cardiff.png
Versus%20Magners.png
Benetton.png

Ref: Andrew McMenemy (SRU)

Cardiff Blues are hoping that number eight Xavier Rush is fit after missing last weeks game. Full-back Ben Blair is also missing.

Cardiff are the early pacestters in the Pro12 table following their bonus-point victory in Edinburgh, while Treviso are in the hunt for their first victory outside of Italy since December 2007.

[TABLE="class: grid"]
<tbody>[TR]
[TD]Blues
[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD]Treviso
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD][/TD]
[TD]15[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD][/TD]
[TD]14[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD][/TD]
[TD]13[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD][/TD]
[TD]12[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD][/TD]
[TD]11[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD][/TD]
[TD]10[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD][/TD]
[TD]9[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD][/TD]
[TD]8[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD][/TD]
[TD]7[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD][/TD]
[TD]6[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD][/TD]
[TD]5[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD][/TD]
[TD]4[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD][/TD]
[TD]3[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD][/TD]
[TD]2[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD][/TD]
[TD]1[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD][/TD]
[TD]16[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD][/TD]
[TD]17[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD][/TD]
[TD]18[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD][/TD]
[TD]19[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD][/TD]
[TD]20[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD][/TD]
[TD]21[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD][/TD]
[TD]22[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD][/TD]
[TD]23[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody> [/TABLE]

vBookie Cardiff Blues - Benetton Treviso

For the last match of the weekend, yet another vBookie!!! Blues or BT?

After the performance up in Edinburgh last week, they should put away Treviso easy and get the bonus point at home. Least I hope anyway. Hopefully I'll be celebrating a second Welsh win on sunday anyway ;)

Try by Cuthbert. 5-3 to the Blues

Good quick ball from the Blues creating problems for Treviso. It's 11-6 to them. But a little bit indisciplined. So now it's 11-9.

Last edited by a moderator:
21-15 to the Blues. Two men in the bin. Shame about M Williams not getting the pass away. Good movement, deserved better. Young lads doing okay.

Ye Martyn should have stepped inwards and then passed outside instead of running the same line and offloading inside for Paterson and Tom James to knock on.

21-18 HT

Good try by M. Williams. 26-18 to the Blues. Great movement and desire to keep the ball alive but final pass a bit messy at times.

Damn it, Dafydd Hewitt drops the ball. A tad selfish, Should've passed. Bonus point required, c'mon.

26-18 to the blues on 66 mins.

Last edited:
How Vosawai is still on the pitch is beyond me.

Great start of the season for Cardiff. Missed the match but saw Cuthbert scored. He is freaking huge! How did he look at 15's at this level?

Cuthbert looked really good, actually. I'd seen him playing 7s before, but it was only when he scored his try that it finally clicked in my head that he runs just like George North. He even does that head bowed-hand on hip-Blow thing North does and steps in the same, unique manor.

Is he really 6'6"? Big lump on the wing. Add Harry Robinson into the mix and you have a few decent wings that Cardiff can call upon in a season or two.

No, of course not. Just pointing out his size, and that if he can improve Cardiff will have some good options.

I remember Cuthbert scoring a shed load for Wales in the 7s, missed this match, missed the highlights on Scrum V too! Will probably have a gander through S4C Clic

I remember Cuthbert scoring a shed load for Wales in the 7s, missed this match, missed the highlights on Scrum V too! Will probably have a gander through S4C Clic

I remember that, although he also got injured a lot too. Hope he's past that now as he looks a really good player.

I don't think Cuthbert was outstanding and neither was he bad.

He has some potential and it was nice to finally see him play in a XV game for the Blues.

Latest posts