• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Carlos Spencer

To be honest Jackson would fit the bill well at england, i havent watched much of him this season but he seems to have got saracens where they are by kcing them to victories.
[/b]

Tosh! He's missed more than he has actually converted! We have won matches with more than just the boot I can assure you.

In any case, the concept of Glenn Jackson playing for England is laughable at best.

he was never lightening but everyone raved about him for about 2 matches.

Whatever happened to that Olly guy who plays for the Tigers?? [/b]

Ollie Smith?

Had potential, although I was never fully convinced. Seems to have been eclipsed in the last couple of seasons by another Englishman, Dan Hipkiss.

I rate Hipkiss higher in truth, I think he has the strength to step up to the international stage. Imagine a Tim Horan or Scott Gibbs style player - Hipkiss is a bit like that. Smith is more willowy but seems a bit more fragile.

It's strange Smith not performing, I mean he went on the 2005 Lions Tour for god sake our all the British and Irish centres they had to choose from. At least he's young.

It's good seeing Carlos, a big money signing, not scarpering when their club's in jeopardy, and it will definitely be fun seeing what havoc he can cause in National One!

Latest posts