• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

caucaunibuca is back

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tituslechmakus

Top 14's tries top scorer of the last 2 seasons (16 and 17 tries) is back 3 months after the begining of the league. he says he wanted to sort out with all his private life before comming back (typhoide desease, id card problems and birth of his child). he hopes to play against Edinburgh for the begining of the H cup.

He will also be in the P.I team for the autumn tests and hopes to play the 3rd match against ireland but says his priority will remind his club of Agen

And as he said, during these three months to maintain his physical condition, he went walking and fishing :D :huh:

Top 14's tries top scorer of the last 2 seasons (16 and 17 tries) is back 3 months after the begining of the league. he says he wanted to sort out with all his private life before comming back (typhoide desease, id card problems and birth of his child). he hopes to play against Edinburgh for the begining of the H cup.

He will also be in the P.I team for the autumn tests and hopes to play the 3rd match against ireland but says his priority will remind his club of Agen [/b]

What tem does he play for? [/b]

;)

He will also be in the P.I team for the autumn tests and hopes to play the 3rd match against ireland but says his priority will remind his club of Agen [/b]

:wall: :wall: :wall:

:) :) :) and the winner of the prize for the blindest guy of this forum is attributred to our welsh firend : comming form Aberystwyth the mighty cyyyyyyyyyyyymmmmmmrrrrrooooooooo !!!!! :) :) :)

Not really I could not find it
[/b]

hum did you even look before asking ? 'cause the answer to your question is right at the end of the first post of this topic :) you defenetly deserve you "blindest guy" ***le :)

hope you don't take it badly mate, it's just a joke :)

i don't know, i haven't seen the match... he plays on th wing if you've seen it.

saw it last night didnt look out for him cos i thought he'd quit.

[/b]

Regardless of whether you think he was retired or not and whether he was on the team sheet or not, is not an issue. If you saw a tall black guy on the wing who runs fast and just happened to play so well that he was man of the match and if you call yourself a rugby fan, then surely you would have noticed caucaunibuca on the field?

<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]

Regardless of whether you think he was retired or not and whether he was on the team sheet or not, is not an issue. If you saw a tall black guy on the wing who runs fast and just happened to play so well that he was man of the match and if you call yourself a rugby fan, then surely you would have noticed caucaunibuca on the field?
[/b][/quote]

i think the gloucester fans now know who he is :) !!!

they certainly do but in fairness it is possible to go through a game and have your winger being fairly anonymous, the camera man isn't going to keep the camera pointing at his simply cause he is Caucau.

they certainly do but in fairness it is possible to go through a game and have your winger being fairly anonymous, the camera man isn't going to keep the camera pointing at his simply cause he is Caucau.
[/b]

hum i was more talking about his way through the gloucester's defense and his pass for his mate who scored ...

yeah I got that and acknowledged it but was also talking about the previous point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts