• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Chabal V Johnson Death Match

R

RoyalBlueStuey

I think we can all agree they are both properly nails but who comes out on top?

I'll wager 400 Quatloos on the Englishman.

I voted Chabal...
Johnson is too much of an English gentleman to win that one.. Chabal is an animal.. he would bite Johnson's nuts while the poor bloke was still declaring the rules of the matchup...

I voted Chabal...
Johnson is too much of an English gentleman to win that one.. Chabal is an animal.. he would bite Johnson's nuts while the poor bloke was still declaring the rules of the matchup... [/b]

So what Chabal eats flesh, Johnno eats metal :

_39516798_johno_get300x300.jpg

Hahaha! However, I don`t think so. As there`s no mention of ritualistic virgin sacrifice mentioned in that battle. Something devout Chabalists are known for.

Hahaha! However, I don`t think so. As there`s no mention of ritualistic virgin sacrifice mentioned in that battle. Something devout Chabalists are known for. [/b]
Yes, un-virgining virgins is part of the way of Chabal.

Now, moving on to more important matters, how dare you, RBS, insinuate that Martin Johnson could even withstand the gravity of being in Chabals shadow. The mere antigravitational pull of the shadow of Chabal is enough to create a black hole and would send Mr. Johnson into oblivion.
Chabal is the only thing that can travel at the speed of light and bend the universe. His shadow is Steven Hawkings theory.

<div class='quotemain'> Hahaha! However, I don`t think so. As there`s no mention of ritualistic virgin sacrifice mentioned in that battle. Something devout Chabalists are known for. [/b]

Now, moving on to more important matters, how dare you, RBS, insinuate that Martin Johnson could even withstand the gravity of being in Chabals shadow. The mere antigravitational pull of the shadow of Chabal is enough to create a black hole and would send Mr. Johnson into oblivion.
Chabal is the only thing that can travel at the speed of light and bend the universe. His shadow is Steven Hawkings theory.
[/b][/quote]

Chabal wouldn't last 5 minutes...Martin Johnson's head and upper body is made entirely of adamantium and he is the real-life embodiment of Judge Dredd....that is all.

cover-dreddA.jpg

Is this a joke? How could you put Johnson and Chabal in the same sentence?

:p

Is this a joke? How could you put Johnson and Chabal in the same sentence?

:p [/b]

I know, I think people are just over-awed by the long hair, beard and tendency to 'accidentally' tackle referees.

It was proven in a lab that Johnno actually shits granite.

Aye, you both have valid points, but let's not forget the potency that a balding lephrechaun offers!
He's annoyingly competitive - like a terrier biting at your ankles...drunk on guinness, picking shamrocks, putting pots of gold under rainbows and holding hands with Ronan O'Gara.

511.jpg

GRRRRRR!!!!

Aye, you both have valid points, but let's not forget the potency that a balding lephrechaun offers!
He's annoyingly competitive - like a terrier biting at your ankles...drunk on guinness, picking shamrocks, putting pots of gold under rainbows and holding hands with Ronan O'Gara.

511.jpg

GRRRRRR!!!!

[/b]

Bless his little cotton socks....and his swollen, swollen jaw

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/U5XgSYdYgGc"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/U5XgSYdYgGc" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

<div class='quotemain'> Hahaha! However, I don`t think so. As there`s no mention of ritualistic virgin sacrifice mentioned in that battle. Something devout Chabalists are known for. [/b]

[/b][/quote]

sorry iv meet johnno and read his biography, the no. of times he casuly mentions, " :ranting: but i was suspended in this game for knocking out... :ranting: " Chabal could be destracted by johnno shouting "look! a haircutters!"

<div class='quotemain'>

[/b][/quote]

sorry iv meet johnno and read his biography, the no. of times he casuly mentions, " :ranting: but i was suspended in this game for knocking out... :ranting: " Chabal could be destracted by johnno shouting "look! a haircutters!" [/b][/quote]

What? WTF does that mean? LOL. Much prefer the laconic Johnno. This Chabal worship is becoming a little bit eyebrow raising. Know what I mean? they say 1 in 7 are that way inclined. Perhaps it's time to get it off your chest.......

This site is getting a bit culty: Chabalists ( Madonna is about to join), Johnsonians, and Welsh Anti-Stringers. Bunch of fupping cults.

common sense is making a late surge here I tihnk.....content triumphing over image.

Lt Colonal McDonnell would be proud of you all

much as Chabal impresses me, last game I saw him play involved England knocking him backwards every time he got the ball.

Last time I saw Johnno play, I seem to remember him going forward with the ball. Plus he's a established legend - FACT!!

The clincher? When it's wet and windy, Chabal can't see as his hair is in his eyes. MJ never had that problem.

This site is getting a bit culty: Chabalists ( Madonna is about to join), Johnsonians, and Welsh Anti-Stringers. Bunch of fupping cults. [/b]

Woah, it's not just the Welsh. Nobody likes Stronger...except maybe a few Irish people.

Latest posts